My first time grow help needed!

DemetriDaBs

I want to make this beautiful devil become a masterpiece. but I need help.this is my set up. I germinated 3 seeds and 2 took. They are white cookies from cropkingseeds today is week two since I planted them 1/2" into soil after germination. This is them today. Any Tips,pointers all help is needed and appreciated
Also I just switched the light lower so it is closer it was at the absolute top of fridge
https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-mobile584527153.jpg[/IMG
[url=https://www.420magazine.com/mobile-gallery/420-magazine-]420 Magazine Celebrates 20 Years of Creating Cannabis Awareness : 420 MAGAZINE (R) - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking[/url][IMG]mobile613541768.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2104123312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2120323426.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App]

If you want help you are going to have to add more info ie lights , soil make , nutrients , temp + humidity. Im not familiar with that strain is it auto or normal ?
I will say that you should get a feel for the pots weight when fully dry so you know when you should wateras overwatering/underwatering is probably one of the most common mistakes. Depending on the npk ratio of the soil you should normally not mix up nutrients for the first few weeks as this can stunt plants (sure as hell did with mine)
Plants like high humidity in the first stage of their life especially as seedlings. Ensure you have good air movement and avoid stressing them out for the first few weeks (also stunted the shit out of mine they are due to finish at under 1.5ft tall ... much smaller than they should) so just water , give a good environment and leave them to do their thing. After they have developed a decent root mass and are a good size/healthy you can then consider training techniques like topping supercropping lollypopping and more. Buy a ph meter and ppm meter to accurately measure turients and soil runoff to ensure nutrients can be taken up i try to keep my nute solution at 6.3ish ph so all nutrients are available. I am still new to this myself and what i do know is from others posting their mistakes and making my own. I constantly read these forums to gain knowledge but you can find some really bad information out there such as people telling you not to check ph of nutes/runoff in soil when i know for a fact that this was causing me issues so take everything you read with a pinch of salt ... even this someone will always know better it is for you to decide what is best for your situation / setup.

There are loads of video journals on youtube ie mr tights homegrown report and stuff a good one that shows you the basics on a week by week basis straight through is nv closet med growers how to grow series it helped me but he certaintly could make them more interesting as it gets boring watching him constantly talk about exact mixtures of nutrients every single week ... but still. Theres loads out there definitely check out mr tights home grown report i think he has 4 or 5 series really interesting and loads of great info.

As for dud seeds, I have a few of those myself. After a couple weeks or so, I dug them up and am giving them a last chance to prove themselves in a water soak. I've read that seeds tossed into the recycle bin sprouted in the Spring. * shrugs * you never know....

holy moly that pot is to large for that size of a plant lol. start with a dixie cup. transfer to a gallon then transfer to what youre going to bud in. overwatering is to ez, and nutes will build up in the soil doing that there. really a lot of light can grow a seed. so i dont need to see that. but just from seeing the pot size i can see your problem.

@jackerabbit614
Doesn't that stress them out ?transfering them?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

if you start with a dixie cup the roots will over take the cup, allowing you to eventually pull the plant out like any other house plant for re-plotting. the soil will hold to the roots and keep form of the cup. so next you want a container about 5 times larger than the cup. i use the size of half a plastic milk carton........ so get the next one ready fill half with dirt and use the dixie cup in the middle to keep dirt out of where you want to re-plot. grab your plant WITH CLEAN HANDS cant stress that enough. and ever so gently finger the roots free a bit. just enough to get them to point down and some out to the side, its ok if some rip or tear off. just dont break roots off the stem, connecting to the plant. 3 to 4 days after, the roots should take hold in the new container. and try Mykos.. its pretty good with helping roots grow and take in nutes.

youll know to replot just by the size. when in the dixie cup if you lightly push the plant and it wants to tip over easily its time for a new container.. the milk carton you can actually see the root growth thru the container and know when it needs its last new home.... i like 10g bucket....and for whoever says the plastic is bad because light gets thru.. it does nothing. my roots were pure white, long and strong... also cut the carton up good so the roots can breathe and the water can drain well. but if you can just get some actual pots lol..

Back
Top Bottom