My First Time lol

Thc Explosion

hey every one... i currently have 5 white widow seeds comin and i have no clue on how i shud grow them. if i have good seeds im gonna want a good setup but cheap at the same time... im plannin on buyin foxfarm soil but idk what bulbs to use... what shud i use for veggy and what shud i use for maximum harvest... and 1 quit question is it true keeping the light high up make the plant taller and keepin the light close make it thick n bushy? thanks for reading please gimma all the help u can... 1 more question ... if i dont add any nutes or chemicals will it affect my harvest size by alot?

hay explosion good choice on the widow for your first grow. How much space have you got for this grow. on my first grow i used plain soil with tomato feed. it worked ok but i should of got some better feed. get some fox farm if your in the usa?? or canna terra in europe. On your light issue i would go for a 600w lamp coz they do veg and flower, im using one now and it works pretty good lol and on your light hight Q you dont want it to be to high coz itll stretch your plants so keep it about 10" from the top of your plants. here a list of stuff to get and im sure better growers will help you out even more

soil 70% 30% clean gravel $20
feed: grow and bloom $10/15 each
lamp with ballast and reflector $60/80
fan $10
ph testing kit with ph up/down $10

so your looking at $100 just for the basics but if you know a couple of mates who can get some of this for free us it lol. why not start a journal coz youll get a lot of help on this site good luck on your grow

Back
Top Bottom