My Jack Herer is Bleeding?

yeah maybe this is my last post on this site so DEAR EDITOR YOU CAN CLOSEM UP!!!!

and your right there is a bunch of blockheads on the othersites but at least they post. how can you have almost 1000 views and one guy name smokes with absolutly no personality is the only one posting. and if everyone on here is the same way i dont think this sites for me. im a little more outspoken than this site might be use to. Its to bad that the older guys that have been around for a while have killed the spunk that this website so drasiticly needs. WELL PEACE GUYS TAKE IT EASY AND LET THOSE BUDS BE GREEN AND PURP LATER.:ciao:

We don't use these forums to be spunky or put on a show or to entertain people. We use them to learn.

YEAH I KNOW MY FRIEND!!! but i will let you in on I sent smokes a private message way back in the first page..... about not taking anything i say personal im just joking that how i am if you dont like it you can kick rocks and dont have to view i would love you to but like i said i think im done here. i mean for heaven sake i called myself a NEANDERATHAL .dont take shit personaly for someone else my man. BUT IF HE DOES TAKE IT PERSONALY SORRY and to you if you dont like how i am dont view. and yeah we are all here to learn something you learned more about this shit on this journal than you will in your entire life. and if i wasnt in arguement with SMOKES you might not have got all that GREAT info so if you dont like me kiss my a$$ and if your down post or sit back and watch YOU DIG!!!

Alright didn't know you messaged him and said that. Thought you were just being mean and arrogant. I just got pissed because he's been doing so much research for YOU and you don't seem to appreciate one word of it.

No bro im not an asshole do you think if i would have said ok cool smokes thanks for the info WHERE DO YOU THINK WE WOULD BE. this shit would still be on PAGE1!!!

This is a journal that i started so i can just be myself. i mean you wouldnt know that im sub'ed to two other journalS just to help these guys cure there plants sickness. Take what i say with a grain of salt. ITS NOT EVER PERSONAL UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO BE!!!:thumb:

sheesh so much tension right now lol..

well my first month or 2 it took me a while to find guys i really connected with and start seeing them regularly. its hard to be a new guy on here. i almost gave up but once my plants got into the more "bud pic" phase and i made my self a regular at other journals i thought would be interesting. i know how ya feel beans. i try to get over here as often as i can but i barely have time to upload pics for updates this last week or 2.

im interested in this grow. your doing good man.

Hey whats up guys i just transplanted the girl... or i hope its a girl into a 5gal where she will be spending the next 3 or 4 months.

IMG_75631.JPG
IMG_75651.JPG
IMG_75671.JPG
IMG_75741.JPG
IMG_75761.JPG
IMG_75772.JPG

shes doing ok, a little droopy but she will bounce back by tommorow.:thumb:

Quick update .. not much going on just waiting on the little one to throw roots she should in a few days. she was just so tiny,but shes still perked up so thats good she is the little one on the right of the other jacks.Dont mine the little seedling in the cloner those are my wifes peppers for her garden.
IMG_7703.JPG
IMG_7704.JPG
IMG_7706.JPG

Back
Top Bottom