My ladies need help!

Holokai

My ladies and young girls have some kind of stem disease happening. I am not for sure what is causing it or where it came from. But it's taking over and effecting the quality and maturity of the entire plants life. Grown in sunshine #4 with dyna grow and super thrive. Cal mag here there. Always check the ph its between 6.5 and 7. I grow outdoors and temp is between 65f at night and 85f during the day. Any feed back would be great. They start off great healthy looking then some leaves start to yellow and underneath that leaf yellowing the stem seems be woody in color and peels almost as if something stratched it really deep. The older ladies that have it are not reaching their full potential and the buds are getting rot. If anyone knows of this problem and knows how to cure it please share your info with me. Thanx

Very new here, can I post the pics from my iPhone, the only internet I get is thru my phone.
It's a little different on this forum. I'm sure you can do it with your phone sure but you MUST upload them to the gallery on this site first.

Just scroll up to the top of this page and click the "Gallery" button. Read the how to's. It's really easy but it must be done that way.

Well for starters sunshine #4 is a soil less mix so your ph is a bit high. You should be shooting for a ph range of 5.8 to 6.2. See soil less mixes play by hydro rules as far as ph goes. Not saying that is your problem because without pictures there is no way of knowing but i did want to let you know about the ph thing. Save you from more trouble in the future. Good vibes your way hope it all turns out ok in the end

Thank you all for your info. I did upload a picture of one of my girls. Just not sure how to post it in thread. However it's in the members gallery under Holokai. Since this problem has occured I have lost my entire crop! After many hours of research I believe this massive fungus is called "late blight" from the time notice (2 weeks ago) till today my entire crop has died. This fungus is beyond anything I have ever encountered in years of growing. I have found pesticides that will subside this disease but not cure it. Beware this not only wiped out my entire crop but also has spread. To areas in my yard and on my trees. I am working very hard to control this fungus but if anyone has ever encountered anything such as this any info would be great.

Back
Top Bottom