My little first plants!

So guys, I've decided to stop growing for the winter because it's still pretty much illegal to grow under a grow light with a timer. And well, the punishments won't be too big of a deal if I get caught but the problem is, I want to become a police officer in the next 2 years and a hunter next year. And being a huntet in the Netherlands requiers a lot of papers like for example the certificate of conduct. Now here in the Nethetlands we have the second most strict gun laws in the world, you need a permit to own a hunting rifle to hunt with and for that you need a lot of papers that prove that you never ever disobeyed the law, and growing Cannabis indoors will be an end to even start getting into a police officer's job or hunting permit. I will be growing in spring and summer again though because that is legal! So I will catch you guys in the next growing season! I will be around talking to you guys and all that kind of stuff. I'll probably start a little retail on growing supplies in the mean time to earn a bit of cash!

Lol. A growing cop. That would be something else

Lol. A growing cop. That would be something else
Yeah that would be weird. There are some cases where cops are being caught growing and they just lose their job. But losing your job because of growing will not really suit my paperwork: "Rik was a security officer for 2 years, had army training and succeeded, worked on the ambulance for a year, is an educated salesman, worked a few weeks at the bomb disposal unit, worked as a cop and got fired because he was growing Cannabis plants"

Ok that would not be a good plan for Sure Rik! To bad my first fellow Dutch is stopping for a while and is on the path of cops ;) just kidding! Hope you get your hunting license, you can do security around here hehe ^^

Back
Top Bottom