My First Buds I have ever grown

akisunni

Hey Guys,

After a few failed attempts at growing in my youth with nothing to show for it, I finally have my first real bud. Its about 6 weeks into the bud cycle, but its out doors in mid Nov in Nor Cal so not sure if I wont harvest half or so of this bud soon, and then put it back under 24/0 light and reveg the plant during the darkest hours of winter before returning it to a warming spring sunlight.

IMG_222912.JPG
IMG_222711.JPG
IMG_222517.JPG

I have a second outdoor girl right now, who is only two weeks into budding. It might find itself back under grow lights if the weather turns miserable. Irony, when you have plants in bud mode, and you might have to go back to veg mode cause its too dark and cold outside. hahaha.:volcano-smiley:

And the only indoor girl, with one of her many little starter buds. She is two weeks into flower mode.

IMG_22208.JPG

Re: My First Bud(s), I have ever grown.

Isn't it possible to shock that plant brings it back to veg after flowering started? Possible hermy or something? A more experience grower would know if that's wise it not. Maybe there's some better options.

Thanks for the comment, I have moved it indoors now that the cold part of the storm hit my area. Its just had 36 hours of CFL, now in 12 hours of Dark. The plant already looks healthier then it did sitting outside in mid November. I have nipped the top of the bud, so it should backfill the bud now. I will take it full term indoors and harvest it when its done. Its about 6.5 weeks into flower at this point.

IMG_225411.JPG
IMG_225314.JPG
IMG_225214.JPG

i see thrip feeding marks on some leafs. Check under some leafs with the silver looking marks on leafs.

Yikes will do so. I noticed the change when I brought it in doors after a really cold day here. I have been pondering cutting a leaf off and putting it under a scope, will do so now....

... I just went and cut two tips off of leaves and put them to my digital microscope. I tried to upload the pictures, but they were saved in a format that made them TOO SMALL, ya didnt see that one coming. 420 mag says the images need to be bigger. So tomorrow, I will try to take larger sized versions. lol

Thanks for the insight. What I saw was weird looking. I will post pictures from my cell phone tomorrow. Here is the image the microscope camera took.

A008_-_20141119_205811.jpg

You are correct, while I havent found bugs on her, I found two of them on the sister plant next to her. With her bud at this stage, suggestions? I can see treating the other plant, it still has 6+ weeks of flower left. This one is starting to have milky tri's

DINO5.jpg
DINO4.jpg
DINO3.jpg
DINO2.jpg
DINO1.jpg
DINO0.jpg

looks pretty good for your first time...tip for next time...dont cheap out on the light and get yourself a bag of foxfarm or roots because they will give you a great grow with minimal effort...watering right is just about all you will have to do

Back
Top Bottom