Just wanted to show my plants

Leaves are like solar panels for the plant. If they aren’t getting any light, they aren’t providing energy. So most, if not all of the fan leaves below the netting can go. They aren’t contributing anything, only consuming. Above the net, look at fan leaves growing toward the center of the plant. Are they casting shadows on flowers below? Cut ‘em off & don’t look back. Don’t be afraid of it. Until you chop them you can only kill them with fertilizer or by neglect…
Thanks for your reply. I will take your advice and get on that tonight at lights on. I've been a bit tentative about cropping
Looking good Jim! Nicely filled in canopy…you should get a great run!
I hope so

Welcome Jimbo! Journal those babies! A little defoliation would improve air flow, but those look like happy girls!
Thanks, I will journal them
Nice introduction @Jimbojambo2 and welcome to 420 Magazine.

Nice looking garden you have there; but would not put more than 4 in a 1.2x1.2 tent because you well have a difficult time getting to the back of your net in flower.

Here's a link to start a grow journal so we can follow along.

Checkout some of our contest.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks. My tent has side zips so access is not a problem. It does however look a little busy and I never begged that long so I'm going for 4 next time and will veg longer. Cheers

Thanks, I will journal them

Thanks. My tent has side zips so access is not a problem. It does however look a little busy and I never begged that long so I'm going for 4 next time and will veg longer. Cheers
A lot of people can do it but I’m not one of them. It’s just tough on my banged up body. Hope I didn’t offend. I appreciate your enthusiasm & your girls look great!

Do you think 1.2 x1.2 is large enough for 6? I was contemplating only doing 4 next time. They look a little tightly squeezed in there.

I've grown in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m for a long long time and had a few plant numbers in there ranging from 2 to 7.

Best results always is 4 plants with a minimum of 6 weeks veg and LSTed in 20ltr pots.

I find 5 plants also do well too with 1 smaller pot in the centre and the other 4 pots the same size (say 4 x 20ltrs and 1 x 10ltrs).

Overall, 4 plants in a 1.2 x 1.2 is the best for me.

Nice plants you have there but I'd be thankful you vegged them for only 4 weeks because any longer you would be having a struggle. 6 plants in there is too much and if it is quantity you are after, 4 plants is your best option in my opinion.

Hope this helps.

I've grown in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m for a long long time and had a few plant numbers in there ranging from 2 to 7.

Best results always is 4 plants with a minimum of 6 weeks veg and LSTed in 20ltr pots.

I find 5 plants also do well too with 1 smaller pot in the centre and the other 4 pots the same size (say 4 x 20ltrs and 1 x 10ltrs).

Overall, 4 plants in a 1.2 x 1.2 is the best for me.

Nice plants you have there but I'd be thankful you vegged them for only 4 weeks because any longer you would be having a struggle. 6 plants in there is too much and if it is quantity you are after, 4 plants is your best option in my opinion.

Hope this helps.
I couldn't agree more, I got lucky that I only had a small veg time, or would have been a nightmare in there otherwise. Will be doing 4 at a longer veg next time. Cheers

My ladies

20210729_210556.jpg

20210804_183422.jpg

20210811_183053.jpg

20210817_180617.jpg

20210827_184154.jpg
Post away. Love these girls you have!
My ladies

20210729_210556.jpg

20210804_183422.jpg

20210811_183053.jpg

20210817_180617.jpg

20210827_184154.jpg
What's in there? They look great! Post away, love grow pics!

Post away. Love these girls you have!

What's in there? They look great! Post away, love grow pics!
Here’s a great outdoor grow

Here’s a great outdoor grow
Oh. My. God. When I retire in Maine, many years from now, I can only hope I still have the horticulture in me! Thank you for sharing, @NannyBoo, again, love those grow pics!

@West Hippie feel free to tag me in any other plentiful outdoor grow you see. Or anything else indoors worthwhile for that matter. I love to watch and learn and progress!

@West Hippie feel free to tag me in any other plentiful outdoor grow you see. Or anything else indoors worthwhile for that matter. I love to watch and learn and progress!
Here’s 15k post of bud pics
Plus in my signature (waving welcome) is a thread of a grow 23 days old if you’d like to check it out . Sponsor grow with an awesome light .

Here’s 15k post of bud pics
Plus in my signature (waving welcome) is a thread of a grow 23 days old if you’d like to check it out . Sponsor grow with an awesome light .
I didn't know whether to love it or laugh. But I chose laugh cause that is a lot of scrolling I have ahead of me! I've got a 21 mo so this will be part of my nightly unwind for the next, idk, 3 years lmao thank you!

I didn't know whether to love it or laugh. Nut I chose laugh cause that is a lot of scrolling I have ahead of me! I've got a 21 mo so this will be part of my nightly unwind for the next, idk, 3 years lmao thank you!
I just start at the end and work my way back . When you go to a thread always scroll to the bottom of the thread post and it gives grows like what you just looked at . Select and enjoy . Use to have a thread of the 420 girls but they took it down. If you go to InThe Shed’s thread and introduce yourself and meet them . It’s a perpetual journal.

I just start at the end and work my way back . When you go to a thread always scroll to the bottom of the thread post and it gives grows like what you just looked at . Select and enjoy . Use to have a thread of the 420 girls but they took it down. If you go to InThe Shed’s thread and introduce yourself and meet them . It’s a perpetual journal.
Perfect, thank you so much for the direction! I will absolutely jump on there. Great looking out!

Hi. I'm really happy with my plants. I just wanted to show them. They are 6 plants in a 1.2 x 1.2m tent. I have 2 mars hydro 1000 watt and 1 philzon 600 watt led lights in there. I'm growing in canna terra professional soil from seed in 20 litre pots. I'm using the biobizz range of nutes. Temps lights on 26c lights off 21c. RH is 58. 2 of the plants were stretchy so I did a small scrog just to keep them down. The strains are 2 x wifi peyote and 4 x candyland. Veg for 4 weeks. Shoukd have left it longer as they are small plants and not as big a stretch, perhaps due to strain, led light? I'm unsure. But I'm happy with them. I'm currently on day 40 of flower. I believe they are around a 9-10 week flower. Cheers guys
Welcome Jimbo :welcome::passitleft:Your girls look nice and healthy :yummy: ...But, just a little friendly advice...there's no pre flowers on those plants that I see...I usually don't start my count until they show up, otherwise 8 to 9 weeks can turn into 12 weeks real quick and have you wondering why it's taking so long :hmmmm: ...This pic is only 7 days into flower, notice the difference...But hey they look good, so keep it up :thumb:

Welcome Jimbo :welcome::passitleft:Your girls look nice and healthy :yummy: ...But, just a little friendly advice...there's no pre flowers on those plants that I see...I usually don't start my count until they show up, otherwise 8 to 9 weeks can turn into 12 weeks real quick and have you wondering why it's taking so long :hmmmm: ...This pic is only 7 days into flower, notice the difference...But hey they look good, so keep it up :thumb:
Have you been on vacation ?

I didn't know whether to love it or laugh. But I chose laugh cause that is a lot of scrolling I have ahead of me! I've got a 21 mo so this will be part of my nightly unwind for the next, idk, 3 years lmao thank you!
Here ya go...a short scroll...

Here ya go...a short scroll...

Looking at these I feel regretful I didn't get a second tent early enough and had to harvest my AK and Blue a little early. Nice dense, chunky babies! Love those colas!

Have you been on vacation ?
Wassup :passitleft:...no not vacation, just had to take a short trip, and when I came home my pets had destroyed my grow room :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: ...long story short, a chipmunk got in through the dog door and ran straight to my grow room and my wifes cat and my 2 beasts destroyed it...just a minor set back, already have a 4x8 on it's way with 2 HIDs, already had some LEDs show up and started a new veg closet, but nothing in flower right now :thedoubletake:...but I do have about 3lbs of Zkittlez and some Purple Punch to hold me over :lot-o-toke:

Looking at these I feel regretful I didn't get a second tent early enough and had to harvest my AK and Blue a little early. Nice dense, chunky babies! Love those colas!
Thanks for those kind words :passitleft:
I started in a little closet with only 2 plants and some CFLs :rofl: ...you started way better than I did, and yours look good :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom