My New DWC Afghan Kush & Flower Mothers

420-magazine-mobile1871992987.jpg
My C99 stretching its at the 14 day mark at lights out so hopefully one more week of stretch then nice LONG COLAS

I hate when temps fuck up a good flowering plant, I had that last winter temps dropped to much during lights off to stretch. And bulk up but I got a question for you I can run either of the 2 options a 1000w HPS OR 315w LEC AND MARS 192 series 2 but it's one light or 2 can't make up my mind which is a better idea temps will be fine either way

Not sure at all mate, id probably be leaning more towards the hps, probably about the same wattage between the two setups, LED's will help keep them shorter but the HPS will probably do a better job, CMH is probably equal to about 600w hps imo then not sure on the LED wattage but need to remember its not one unit, LED will throw out more one side of the tent and the CMH more the other so its more of a spread rather than a single central light source like the 1000w hps, will probably find different areas of the plants doing better than others depending on what light they get :thumb:

Welcome and happy growing !! I hope to see some beautiful lady's coming from your journal !!

Thanks Nugz. I've never seen buds the colour of your Red Poison! So pretty. I'd much rather a bouquet of them than red roses.
I'm planning on journaling my veg girls when they arrive in the flower tent and the germinated Grow3 at the same time, same journal.
The bonus for me will be that it'll force me to keep the tents more orderly and clean!

Looking good nugz....the white widows are looking good I will take some pics later

Great brother I am glad they are great genetics, just watch for males and my technique is to cut a clone and flip it 5 days after rooting, check sex then pull males, but whatever way works for you is best but when flipped if you give good light you'll double in stretch, and you'll have a bunch of fans KEEP THEM, she doesn't like to be defoil to much it will cause slow stacking and building, after you get a nice crown defoil like you normally do but if you do it early you'll have gaps in between cola tops and rest of branch
420-magazine-mobile1175791089.jpg
I waited til nodes 1 and 2 connected and then I defoil a bunch and am loving her build

Not sure at all mate, id probably be leaning more towards the hps, probably about the same wattage between the two setups, LED's will help keep them shorter but the HPS will probably do a better job, CMH is probably equal to about 600w hps imo then not sure on the LED wattage but need to remember its not one unit, LED will throw out more one side of the tent and the CMH more the other so its more of a spread rather than a single central light source like the 1000w hps, will probably find different areas of the plants doing better than others depending on what light they get :thumb:

Yea I keep going back and forth, I am definitely torn, I think I am gonna rock out with LEC, LED flower tent, and in my autos a same LED and a 250 HPS and its just how it's set up I would rather keep the LEC up with my 3100k bulb and see how much they develop if my hps is needed then I'll throw it up

Thanks Nugz. I've never seen buds the colour of your Red Poison! So pretty. I'd much rather a bouquet of them than red roses.
I'm planning on journaling my veg girls when they arrive in the flower tent and the germinated Grow3 at the same time, same journal.
The bonus for me will be that it'll force me to keep the tents more orderly and clean!

I never ever have run autos I have also enjoyed plant training so i just stick with photos but a good friend sent them to me FOR FREE!! I got 30 auto seeds for free and a couple are XXL autos so they will have great smoke and decent yields

Yea I keep going back and forth, I am definitely torn, I think I am gonna rock out with LEC, LED flower tent, and in my autos a same LED and a 250 HPS and its just how it's set up I would rather keep the LEC up with my 3100k bulb and see how much they develop if my hps is needed then I'll throw it up

Yeah i think its going to be pretty much of a muchness with the amount of light, going to have great results regardless :thumb: :high-five:

So its been 2 weeks since I flipped my C 99 , mango sapphire not in net and critical kush, and lemon haze.
420-magazine-mobile2084070251.jpg
the C 99 has devoloped faster than all of them and I am super excited for that strain its a 55-65 day flower now I always add 2 weeks to every flower bc its best to figure that bc I am not a commercial grower so I don't have a PERFECT ENVIRONMENT, but do my best temps currently at 72-74 lights out and 75-80 lights on, RH 50% up to 60% soon I'll add my dehumidifier to reduce RH to 35% for plants finishing this flower, WW #1 and #2 and vanilla kush mainline, my week count has 4 to 6 weeks left tops. I am hoping my Co2 and feeding schedules will make them get thru tent so fast bc I have so much left to flip, tonight I build a scrog net and put 2 plants under it Blue Dream and C 99, that will get EVERY square filled and then flip and buddies will be in a tremendous amount of great tops hoping my blue dream is a great pheno she is growing like a indica not a sativa at all look at the broad leaves and squat in size same with this C 99
420-magazine-mobile1513764775.jpg
blue dream
420-magazine-mobile1664920750.jpg
C 99 fimmed on 3 branches and looking great
420-magazine-mobile1473139650.jpg
420-magazine-mobile997162328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1280696735.jpg
420-magazine-mobile86704461.jpg
sorry meant 4 branches so that's the next REAL SCROG

I try to mark each pot so I know what plant is what it's easy to mix them up and I use original, and fem beans so its important to know what's what I use a label maker and smack a sticker on each pot right now 2 plants have me confused but I also at one point had 30 plants between veg flower and autos, to many plant count now I am down to 25 and just letting them veg a extra month than letting them get a high plant count I am actually excited for my scrog I want a net so full that when she stretches you can't tell she is in a scrog maybe a double trellis but I want and NEED to do something new and exciting to me bc this sometimes gets to be more work than pleasure and I can't do that I need something to excite me again and that's going to be a double plant scrog with double trellis, I am grabbing my parts today and start training this week or next week I would like to do a full 4.5*4.5 size net to fill entire room so I will be trying that and I could throw 4 plants under that so many thoughts on what next move is I JUST NEED ONE GOOD HARVEST KINDA DISAPPOINTED FROM LAST 2

You'll get there just dont get in a hurry, let them do what they're gonna do.
You know I usually do PW, I don't know why my last 2 runs have been so horrible, but in my opinion I ducked them up SO bad that I changed my whole method of growing less training and more focus on just letting them grow!! I know I fimmed those C 99 but I honestly meant to top and that would have been all the training but my next grow is just gonna be natural growth as boring as. It is it will be a better grow for right now

So actually after a 7 day cure buds are SOLID and DENSE take a look at critical kush
420-magazine-mobile566387559.jpg
420-magazine-mobile959121695.jpg
those are just some buds I grabbed didn't even have to hunt for them

420-magazine-mobile1759393090.jpg
all my curing jars of critical kush, vanilla kush, WW, and lemon haze, still have. 2 WW and one more vanilla kush

Back
Top Bottom