Afghan #1, Alien Technology, and Somoa Kush

Mwood1087

Hey all been a minute since I last posted anything. My previous Somoa Kush closet grow turned out great. Dropped the ball on harvest pics, but it happens. Recently moved into a 2 bedroom so I could upgrade to a tent. Was tight for cash so I bought a budget set up.

32"x32" Vivosun tent
4" Vivosun variable speed exhaust fan w/ filter
MarsHydro ts1000w LED

I really liked the mars in my 2x2 closet, only downfall I can see now is the flowering footprint is 2x2, tent is slightly bigger than that so outer bud sites will probably struggle.

But anyway, originally planned on growing 3 wedding cake fems from Canuk seeds. 2 didnt pop, 1 started to but died before it could shake the husk. Went ahead and germ'd 1 Afghan reg from Canuk and 1 alien tech from prism. When I found that the wedding cake expired I went ahead and germ'd another somoa kush. In a nutshell I now have 3 plants that are all within a week or so of eachother from popping.

Using coco loco by foxfarm, all started in seedling/clone pot from airpots. All were transplanted about 5 days ago into 2gal equivalent airpots.

Afghan was topped about a week and a half ago. Other 2 were topped 2 days ago. I also went ahead and did some lst on the afghan during that time.

Here are some pics of what I have so far.. more to come now that I started to journal again. Hope you enjoy.

Also, made the switch from foxfarm nutes to Humboldts Secret.
20200401_154210.jpg
IMG_20200414_191421_737.jpg

I'm undecided yet. My last grow I used the 5gal equivalent and the roots were no where near the bottom of the pot. Airpots claims that you can veg and flower in the 2 gal due to the air pruning. I will have to see what it looks like a few weeks before I intend to flower. If theres roots growing out the bottom like crazy I will most likely transplant up. Gonna be a learning experience seems how I've only ever really used the 5gal.

Back
Top Bottom