My New Girl

420Granny

Checked on my new girl today and was surprised to find what looks like flowering to me. Right up the center of plant, at the top. My first thought was WTH? Second thought was autoflower? Now, I do have a hermie in bud but I've been grooming her to prevent pollentation of my other budding girl and I was wondering, if this little girl showed herself as female three weeks ago, is it possible she got pollenated? I mean, is that even possible? Is it the time of year that I planted her? Since, I'm a newbie at this, I'm a tad confused as to what this little girl is doing. She's very young. Maybe 6 weeks old and less than a foot tall. So, what do I have here, an autoflower?

Uh, tried to upload a pic but it won't let me. I clicked on the camera and there's no browse box to allow me to upload from my pictures files. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm not totally tech savvy but I can usually upload a photo.

Granny

photo_3_76.JPG

This is my hairy, looks like buds to me new girl. Not sure what to think. Only thing that comes to mind is autoflower. If so, I've got some reading to do.

Ah, well, we have been experiencing right around 12 hours and she's outside with the two that are close to harvest. Probably be less once daylight savings is done. Okay, is it too late? Can I throw her back into veg somehow? Will she continue to grow or is she just going to continue to flower? Guess I need to make a run to HD for some lights before I germinate any more.

She's a pretty little thing. Now I'm not sure if I should bother to start a grow journal on her. Tho am wondering if I give her more light if that will throw her back into veg state. Time for me to go read what the experts have written. Another rookie mistake...*sigh*. It's a learning curve.

Granny

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom