My Girls

more pics day 42.. both looking very nice.. the big girl is growing like a weed ;) the small one seems to be getting greener and growing faster now, I watered them with the bottom of the barrel fish shit, I didnt drench them but gave them a good water, anyway heres the pics :passitleft:

girls day 42
g1_thumb2.jpg

baby girl 2 day 42
g1a_thumb.jpg

baby girl 2 day 42
g2a_thumb.jpg

baby girl 1 day 42
g1b_thumb.jpg

baby girl 1 day 42
g1c_thumb.jpg

thanks all for the support :passitleft: i was wondering has anyone tried the self watering balls they look like an upsidedown vase you stick in the dirt and it only waters as the dirt dries and lets air in.. just wondered if they were good or not?

thanks all for the support :passitleft: i was wondering has anyone tried the self watering balls they look like an upsidedown vase you stick in the dirt and it only waters as the dirt dries and lets air in.. just wondered if they were good or not?

I only advise to use these as a LAST resort... Say something comes up and you need to leave your plants for over a week, then I would say ok. They end up keeping your soil too wet. Lookin great! + REP!

See how you are? Taking those sad sick little plants and turning them into beautiful vibrant young ladies. Wonderful job and best wishes for further success, M420J. :peace:

ok so last i remembered my veg plants.. way back when... didnt stink so much.. these girls reek, what is the best thing to help keep that under control.. would a home made carbon filter be enough?

Should be just fine Mary.;)

Pan4

thanks pan.. the little girl has picked up speed in her growing. i think i am gonna take my clippers to her and bush grow.. i'd rather 18 medium colas on a 4 ft plant then a few huge colas on a 6 foot plant, i hate clipping the top off of them but once they start branching its worth it.. lol i hope you know what I mean by bush growing or "mini growing" when every 3 nodes you clip the top off and it branches out,, they grow much shorter and bushier, easier to manage :) lol just gots to make sure that I clip it right or all it does is stunt the growth lol.. :passitleft:

i would be interested in learning about the bush growing i had a buddy a long time do one of them mini bushy plants and i loved it but i never got a chance to ask him how he did it

well tell ya what.. I'll bring my camera home tomorrow and take pics while i cut, and explain what and why as i do it.. it definitly takes longer to veg because you stunt the growth for at least 4 days every time you clip.. but again i think the managability makes it worth it :) and these girls are growing too fast for me anyway lol :passitleft:

well tell ya what.. I'll bring my camera home tomorrow and take pics while i cut, and explain what and why as i do it.. it definitly takes longer to veg because you stunt the growth for at least 4 days every time you clip.. but again i think the managability makes it worth it :) and these girls are growing too fast for me anyway lol :passitleft:

I love instructional posts, looking forward to it!:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom