My Girls

You should get some fish emulsion buddy, high in Nitrogen, good for grow phase. I'd use it over the all purpose feed you have there, take it back.

:ganjamon:

well I have 13 fish tanks.. most 55gallon and bigger so I have lots of fish waste but I didnt know if it would be enough on its own so i got the all purpose fert. but thanks for the advice i'll try the fish waste first :passitleft: they are still looking better...

UPDATE: day 13

door view
glsm5g_thumb.jpg

top view
glsm5e_thumb.jpg

now I am starting to notice some of my newerleaves on only one of the girls is speckling yellow.. (never mind the bottom leaves they were like that when I got them) but both girls gotten from same place put in same dirt and only watered once so far with same water... I am cleaning fish tanks tonight and watering them.. they just now dried to the point of needing water... 13 days later lol question is do I add straight fish water or dilute it with fresh water?

glsm5b_thumb.jpg

now this girl is doing much better.. lots of new growth and very green :)
glsm5_thumb.jpg

and what can I say... I like my girls tight ;)
glsm5c_thumb.jpg

and my cooked little companion wanted to say high;)
(he keeps the girls company)
glsm5d_thumb.jpg

:passitleft:

ok so here's a little timeline so ev1 can see the progress :passitleft:

baby girl 1 day 7
g2_thumb.jpg

baby girl 1 day 13
glsm5c_thumb.jpg

baby girl1 day 28
bg8_thumb.jpg

baby girl 1 day 36

bg9_thumb.jpg

baby girl 2 day 7

gls2_thumb.jpg

baby girl 2 day 13

h1_thumb.jpg

baby girl 2 day 36

bg7_thumb.jpg

I am really impressed at how well the big girl is doing.. its interesting because she was the little one and now she is 3x the size of her sister... now I'll just post some more pics.. I love pics ;) :passitleft: hope ev1 is HIGH and HAPPY for the long weekend

girl1 day 28
bgg1_thumb.jpg

Girl1 day 28

girl1 day 36
bg6_thumb.jpg

girls day 13
glsm5f_thumb.jpg

girls day 36 ( dont mind the tomatoes in the middle)
gls36_thumb.jpg

girl 1 day 36 with her little buddy
bg5_thumb.jpg

cool, I'm growing tomatoes with my girls as well!, really good growth you've got goin on there! looks really healthy! +rep for you for bringing them from near death!..oops, must spread it around first, either way, keep up the great work :ganjamon:

They have come a long way and are very healthy.:cheer:
Pan4

thanks pan.. anything I can do to speed up her sister? they are both cloned form the same mom and have had the same treatments so far except the one growing slowly was the one that had mites and I sprayed with that recipe you gave me.. it seems odd because the now little one had the best roots when I got her the one that is huge now only had 1 root line and was much smaller... just cleaned my fish tanks and got some fishy waste for fertilizer.. anyway time to go smoke one with the girls I guess :passitleft:

PS: hehe the guy that gave me the clones.... none of his babies are doing half as good as my big girl ;)

Back
Top Bottom