First Grow - T5 Organic Grow

Re: First grow - t5 organic grow

Nice, not too far from me then! I had a problem with heat stress big time on one of the ladies yesterday and today, got it handled though early this morning, only one lady damaged. lost two leaves, but as of now she looks loads better. I'm running on 20/1, just a little bit of a nap for the plants and equipment. I'm sure the heat stress might have stunted them a hair, but give it time. How close are the lights? And close node spacing is always good!

Well since I'm running t5s, I have my lights skit 8" from the plants. They're all about the same height despite being totally different in size. I'll take some pictures when I'm back, but some have the same number of leaves but one will be 12" across, the other 5" can't tell if it' different strains or just that one took the heat stress better.

20140529_171943.jpg
20140529_171954.jpg
20140529_172055.jpg
20140529_172113.jpg
20140529_171922.jpg
Okay, so just got back after being gone for 3 hot days. I can't wait to get some time to put in the a.c. and box it all up.

I was happy to see they were doing okay but it was really time for a ph tester and get the water up to par. I'm lucky I have ground water, so no pollution and chemicals, but it is sitting around an 8 when I tested it.

They are growing really dense and squat, just one dense stem. I am not familiar with any ak47 grows, but it's not like anything I've seen before. Anyone have an idea on possible strains? Or seen ak47?

Well, anyways the ones doing good have been looking great and putting on lots of growth. But the ones that got stunted have not shown any comeback. I would pull them but I have room so I'll just see. But I hope the bigger ones are females, they are showing great traits so far for what I am looking for.

Let me know what you think. Thanks for checking in.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom