First Hydro Experiment! Lemon-o-matic - T5 Grow - Advice Welcome

Was that with auto's mike? Yield any good?
I want to stick with my original plan of flowering with t5 orange I have a 4 x 2ft overhead and a 2 x 2ft that I intend adding to the side shortly. I am of the thinking that using t5 will allow me to have the light as close as poss to ensure max light intensity and added benefit of no or very little heat trace.. We seem to have a lot of sky hover's about recently...

No, not autos. I grew some premium seeds and also I had a couple of bagseed plants.

hi all....
time for a quick update.. end of week 3 veg and now changing over to flower nuit's. growth again has been nice.
i have moved from my original idea and have now changed to a 200 watt dual spectrum eco bulb.. and will change that to a 300 red in a couple of weeks.
day_24_end_of_week_3_veg_1_.JPG
day_24_end_of_week_3_veg_2_.JPG
day_24_end_of_week_3_veg_3_.JPG
day_24_end_of_week_3_veg_4_.JPG

hi.
31 days from seed and end of week 1 of flowering, looking good and i cant wait to give her the explode from week 3.. she still blows me away every time i see her. might even get a decent harvest...i hope... any views or comments greatly received.. :thumb:
31_days_from_seed_end_of_flower_wk_1_1_.JPG
31_days_from_seed_end_of_flower_wk_1_2_.JPG
31_days_from_seed_end_of_flower_wk_1_3_.JPG
31_days_from_seed_end_of_flower_wk_1_5_.JPG

OMG! end of week 3 flowering after 1 week of adding .5ml to 1 ltr explode to schedule.
i had to get a new home for my baby as she was out growing her home rapidly, she is now sitting and has been for the last week in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m. and i have added a envirogro 200 red cfl, along with my red t5' so now pushing up to 600wat cfl. im well impressed for week 3 how big is this mother gonna get?
DSCN73171.JPG
DSCN7316.JPG
DSCN7316.JPG
DSCN73151.JPG
DSCN73141.JPG
DSCN73131.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom