My First Ever Grow Under T5

you want your fan to blow enough wind so the stem barely moves. i have never used superthrive, i would not add any nutrients until your plant is established with roots. it is unlikely that you will see roots this fast.

you want your fan to blow enough wind so the stem barely moves. i have never used superthrive, i would not add any nutrients until your plant is established with roots. it is unlikely that you will see roots this fast.

Thanks king!!! Ya I guess I am getting anxious hahah.

Hey guys well the pictures say all. Not tow worry I have a back up purchased some clones today and hoping the turn out is a lot better than my seeds outcome. I suspect I jumped the gun and put them straight into a 1gallon pot as opposed to waiting to have a better root structure. Also I think heat was another factor causing the issue. At first I thought I but off more than I can chew but in reality it's a learning exp. now I am better equipped with more knowledge.

Question guys after I transplant the clones should I just use water after transplanting or shoot it with nutes after transplanting? Anywho thanks again. This journal will continue but with clones and not seeds

null-91.jpg

null-10.jpg

Hey guys sorry haven't posted in a while no change has happened till now. Since I didn't go seed again due to time constraints I went and bought clones a couple of weekends ago. Everything looked good till now I started to LST them and its so awesome how they head towards the light. I am noticing some discoloration on some fan leaves and a little drooping from my other plant. I gave them a new set of fresh nutes along with some cal-mg. this was done last night so I'd have to give it some time to work itself out. But I am kind of worried about the discoloration and drooping leaves what do you guys suggest?

null_zps8f639c9c.jpg

null_zps2c93eb97.jpg

null_zpsefa70588.jpg

null_zpsaa4955b6.jpg

Hey guys I just wanted to update you on how the gals are doing. Remember my seedlings died these are kryptonite clones she's growing very strong and bushy. I've topped it some but I keep ripping the side leaf is that bad? When should I add a scrog net? Thanks guys for all the help. After upping the nutes adding some cal mag we are looking healthy.

null_zps858c1221.jpg

null_zps75823293.jpg

Hey guys

The gals are looking really really nice I added some side lighting to provide more lumens to them and they seem to be loving them. Here's is the latest

null_zps2d577b77.jpg

null_zps833ae657.jpg

null_zps770687b3.jpg

Hi wreched, the plants are looking really good, nice work. :thumb:
You can put a scrog net down anytime now, you want to flip to 12/12 flower when the screen is about 1/3 to 1/2 full, that way you still have some room to tuck branches under the net as they stretch in the first 3 weeks of flower. Also be aware that the plant will double in height by the time harvest rolls around, so this should also be a factor in your decision on when to flip to 12/12.
Good luck. ;)

:rollit:

Hey guys thanks for chiming in! My gals are maybe a ft and a half from bottom to top. But I am LSTing them so they are like half a foot right now. When I put the screen over them am I suppose to be already flipped to 12/12 or do I train it right now and try and fill the screen?

Hey guys so I finally put up that scrog net. The gals are looking really good and liking this light. Hopefully it is that way thought the grow hehe. I just had a couple of questions before I screw something up here. I started to LST my plants when I transferred them over to the new pots using twine and bending the plant down due to height issues and what not. You will see that in a couple of photos. Is it still ok to have that scrog net over the plant still? Also I took some shots of the bottom of the canopy am I suppose to be trimming off the fan leafs now? I see some bud sites but not to many you think I should be topping them right now? Enjoy the pics

null_zps3eafb29b.jpg

null_zpseae3de11.jpg

null_zpse145c194.jpg

null_zpsd6e9be3f.jpg

null_zpsa0213ddf.jpg

null_zpsb27f0a5a.jpg

null_zps9b492e0e.jpg

Looking good wreched.
You don't need to remove fan leaves If you don't want. Its up to you. Leave the screen in place though, and weave your plant through and outward on the screen to space it all out, and to allow room for all your branches to grow. If you don't remove fan leaves, the ones in the lower canopy will eventually turn brown and wither. Remove them when this happens.
As far as topping, YES top the plant if you haven't already, especially if your gonna scrog her out. The sooner the better.
Good luck my friend. ;)

Looking good wreched.
You don't need to remove fan leaves If you don't want. Its up to you. Leave the screen in place though, and weave your plant through and outward on the screen to space it all out, and to allow room for all your branches to grow. If you don't remove fan leaves, the ones in the lower canopy will eventually turn brown and wither. Remove them when this happens.
As far as topping, YES top the plant if you haven't already, especially if your gonna scrog her out. The sooner the better.
Good luck my friend. ;)

Thanks stealth!!!!! I've topped some but not a lot. I'll top again! Thanks

Hey guys quick update. The gals are looking real real good, looking to flip the switch next Sunday just due to the fact that the light has a 2x2 coverage I'll try and spread them out a bit more but I don't think they'll get enough light. Enjoy the pics

null_zps3f014393.jpg

null_zps57569c03.jpg

null_zps8ac3b6a9.jpg

null_zpsde288ed5.jpg

Hey peejay thnx!!!! Glad you pulled up a chair!!!

Just a quick question for you guys I'm going to flip next week to 12/12 I've read different theories on when to switch to flowering nutes? People say 1 week before 12/12 or some say 2 weeks after 12/12. What do you guys suggest?

Thanks again guys! Hopefully I produce something good :)

Hey guys just want to give you an update going on week 7 going to flip this Sunday to 12/12 just wondering when should I start to lolipop? And am trimming branches off? Or just anything that I know that light won't hit? Also I know the net isn't filled all the way but since my light is basically 2x2 I only get so much coverage. Enjoy!

null_zpscf5861ae.jpg

null_zpsf33b826c.jpg

null_zps13a5d250.jpg

null_zps32433673.jpg

null_zpse6259292.jpg

Back
Top Bottom