My plants

kozman

HEY IM A FIRST TIME GROWER. I AM WONDERING ABOUT NUTES. I AM USEING 6-18-6 ON A FEW OF THEM AND 12-6-6 ON OTHERS. IVE DELUTED THE MIXES. IM WONDERING WILL IT SUFFICE FOR NUTES? ALSO WITH MY PLANTS BEING OUTSIDE PLANTED IN THE GROUND WILL I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FLUSHIN OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. I HAVE HAD A FEW PROBLEMS WITH A FEW OF THEM, WANTIN TO KNOW WHAT YA'LL THINK THE PROBLEM IS AND HOW TO FIX IT...IF YA NEED ANYMORE DETAILS PLEASE ASK AND ILL LET YA KNOW.. ALSO WHAT IS A GOOD PESTOCIDE FOR MY PLANTS. I DONT WANNA USE ANYTHING THAT COULD HURT THE PLANTS OR THE SMOKERS :) THANX FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO THE RESPONSES.
DSC009634.JPG
DSC009656.JPG
DSC009675.JPG
DSC009836.JPG
DSC009873.JPG
DSC009864.JPG
DSC009745.JPG
DSC009787.JPG
DSC009715.JPG

i can tell you straight off the bat that if they are all that size you should not be using 6-18-6 on any of them, that is the kind of nutrient mix you use when they are making flowers, not trying to grow vegitation.

all those brown spots, curling leaves and what not. something is very wrong. my first suggestion is to mix up a large quantity of tap water (contains cal mag e.t.c) leave it stand for 24 hours (evaporates any chlorine) then add a very small amount of your 12-6-6 (20-25% strength), then PH adjust that water to around Ph6 and drown the hell outa your soil with it.

then you need to get on top of these statistics and report them back to us so we can help you make some fat colas of bud ;)

Min max tempratures of the soil
composition of the soil (what type of compost, perlite, vermiculite, organics e.t.c)
Soil PH
drainage rate (when you water them how quick till the soil is dry/lift the pot method)
Humidity is not something you can do a lot about in an outdoor grow, but it might be a good thing to try and measure it anyway as it can kill or amplify your grow

that would be a good start bro. get back to us =)

Back
Top Bottom