My Pot doesnt get me high! Help!

stewbacca6

I have just finished some G-13 Ice I and cannot get high from it! I dont know what i did wrong because i get high from dirt weed, i mean I am pretty much a light weight. The buds from the plant were mostly small, popcorn buds, but did have some crystalls on the inner part of the bud.
The strain is 100% indica, could that be the problem, because of the non-soaring effect of an indica?

I hanged dried them for 3 days and bagged them for 3, did they dry too fast?

Again, the buds definately look more dank than buds i normally buy, but dont get me nearly as high. My friends have given me the same report.

Any help would be useful so this doesnt happen again!

Well indica gives you a more body high, low feeling... Sometimes it makes you so you cant get up when your sitting but not always. You can usually think fine, with little to no head sensations that Sativa gives you. You might be high and just not recognize it because you smoke sativa dominant bud usually...Did you grow it yourself or just got wet herb? I would have cured that bud for at least a week or 2, the longer the better.

I have just finished some G-13 Ice I and cannot get high from it!

I hanged dried them for 3 days and bagged them for 3, did they dry too fast?
How long did you let it flower? If you didn't let it go 12/12 for at least 60 days, you probably didn't realize the full potential of the strain. 70-80 days would have probably been better, assuming there were no other problem with the grow. An early harvest means lower quality.

:peace:

Harry

It was past 60 days and the tris were cloudy turning amber. I think i might of figured out the problem. I think the bowls we just not loaded tight enough because the bud was so light and fluffy. Last night I really packed the stuff in there and it hit me relatively hard.
Also, i think the fact that I had been recently smoking hash i made from Barneys G-13 haze threw me off a little.

Back
Top Bottom