My room is really hot help please

You need an extraction fan venting hot air from the TOP.
I've got my filter stud up but comes out at bottom of room IL change it round waiting for more ducting my mate reckons if we pull air from room with window open should cool it down as when lights are off its not to hot atall only when lights are on guna get air cooled hoods next could be half my battle ATM

While that is true in the broader sense, it is ALWAYS preferable to pull air because of its elastic nature. Ignore that at your own peril. It WILL fuck your grow to either push air or exhaust from the bottom.

You have been warned.

It WILL fuck your grow to either push air or exhaust from the bottom.

Exhausting from the bottom will not always cause problems. I do it in the winter at times to keep from running a heater, using the lights to keep the temps up a bit. Not. A. Problem. One. So there are a handful of situations where it can be used.

While that is true in the broader sense, it is ALWAYS preferable to pull air because of its elastic nature. Ignore that at your own peril. It WILL fuck your grow to either push air or exhaust from the bottom.

You have been warned.
Inline exhaust fan is definitely made to “ suck “ but then it blows.
In all seriousness I agree that the setup should be venting the top area of the grow area but there has to be some fresh air coming in . Preferably near the bottom to help with circulation And air quality.
A balance , like in life , is what we seek in the tent.

Exhausting from the bottom will not always cause problems. I do it in the winter at times to keep from running a heater, using the lights to keep the temps up a bit. Not. A. Problem. One. So there are a handful of situations where it can be used.
He's got a heat problem. Exhausting from the bottom is a waste if you are trying to remove hot air. Yes, you can keep it hot by exhausting from the bottom.

Now temps droped about outside seems to be fine but I will defo use these tips on my next one I'm looking in co2 next maybe do no vents open atall says get xtra 40 % yeild with co2 but at the moment it's not to hot in there 32 in plants seem to love it all budding now on the 4th week IL take a pic for sure later I keep forgetting to show my condisions ino it's not perfect but first time no tent

Now temps droped about outside seems to be fine but I will defo use these tips on my next one I'm looking in co2 next maybe do no vents open atall says get xtra 40 % yeild with co2 but at the moment it's not to hot in there 32 in plants seem to love it all budding now on the 4th week IL take a pic for sure later I keep forgetting to show my condisions ino it's not perfect but first time no tent
Takes a while to get it dialled in. You will get there I wouldn't suggest c02 get the basic shit sorted first

Takes a while to get it dialled in. You will get there I wouldn't suggest c02 get the basic shit sorted first
Yeah I will IL do a room normal and room co2 because I'm always reading and learning new ways just money that's the hard bit things so expensive but I'm going to slowly buy stuff ready for after this one done so IL still get one good one if co2 didn't work that well for me

Here is what I had to do with my heat issues using 600w hps.

20200724_090549_HDR.jpg

12 volt computer fans directly underneath the cooltube. My temps have hovered in the 90's but theplants never complained. Not much of a heat signature from the fans themselves.

HTH.

Mines not air cooled yet I'm guns buy hoods for my lights next time it's alot better when temps drop out side I've got big house fan in there on 10 plants one with smaller once 3 weeks n one u can't se fan I'm stodd behind they seem to love the heat in there atm

Attachments

• IMG_20200723_201129.jpg
    IMG_20200723_201129.jpg
    983.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200723_201038.jpg
    IMG_20200723_201038.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Mines not air cooled yet I'm guns buy hoods for my lights next time it's alot better when temps drop out side I've got big house fan in there on 10 plants one with smaller once 3 weeks n one u can't se fan I'm stodd behind they seem to love the heat in there atm
There all autos but mostly different ones

Back
Top Bottom