My room is really hot help please

Hi Ljb1, we need more info before anyone can give a good answer. Such as....how big of a space? What size fan do you have? How do you have the ducting? Even a few photos will help! Lots of good people here to help, but you gotta help them help you!

MJ stops growing at about 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
Humans are more tolerant to heat than our favorite plants.
And constant heat stress will cause reduced weight and THC content.

Humidity is as damaging ... maybe more.

You gotta do something to get the temps down. Add more AC, more fans. It is so hot were I live and work that I had to put a sprinkler on the roof of my grow building - it's on a timer and goes on at 11am and off at 6pm.
I set the lights to trim as the temps rise ... but lowering light to 60% or so for hours at a time costs ... yea, you guess it ... weight and THC content.

I dunno what to tell you except to spend money and get more AC.

I set my room for temps to be below 85F, and RH of 40%.

It's bout 2 meter squared I went a meter a light that was what I fort and just a big house fan with 3 settings it's always on 3 cuz of heat in there but IL get some temps tomoz when go down n humidity thanks everyone

It's bout 2 meter squared I went a meter a light that was what I fort and just a big house fan with 3 settings it's always on 3 cuz of heat in there but IL get some temps tomoz when go down n humidity thanks everyone
House fan? Or ducting Fan? If it's a house fan, a upgrade to an actual inline fan, or two may reduce a lot of your heat issue(s).

Edit- forgot to add something. Don't use humidity to control temps...short term gain with long term pain

House fan? Or ducting Fan? If it's a house fan, a upgrade to an actual inline fan, or two may reduce a lot of your heat issue(s).

Edit- forgot to add something. Don't use humidity to control temps...short term gain with long term pain
I've got another big fan for house I'm going to take down and put another filter fan to pull air from completey other room as I have split a room with dpc an stuck garage door insulation to get silvery effect I'm guna go back to tents next time for sure easier to control

The room is split oil take some pics today it's not the best set up I tryed going big with what I had to use next time I'm guns get a cookie 3m tents or 2m tents so much easier to control I got it pumping hot air out room down the stairs n IL try get intake from room with window open

I struggled with heat with 1 600watt hps in a 5x3 tent. Got some quantum boards. Solved the problem. Good lights too. The pl
IMG_20200711_092145.jpg
ants dig em.
IMG_20200720_191826.jpg

Yep . You need an Inline 6” exhaust fan vented to exterior w/ filter and any AC exhaust should also be tied into It as well .
After battling the heat ( high 90’s outside ) the garage and grow room were staying in mid 80’s with a garage door slightly open and fans blowing out. It wasn’t working.
I added the above and damn temps are back down in the 70’s
B33F1448-BACB-4A3F-9450-FA2CFF33B500.jpeg
11C93DBB-974A-4D74-A6A8-FE77C93CE81F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom