My summer grow from earlier this year: Money Maker SOG, LST, topped

Metal Halide

Pics taken just before the flush around week 7. i forgot to post them when they where done. I actually got really ill after this with a stomach flu and was out of action for a while. Notice the stretching due to the crazy heat and humidity we get where i live. Its summer, so why fight it but still i was pretty happy with this grow overall. I hand fed these ladys due to other circumstances.

If your interested in any details of this grow to further your summer time indoors, then im happy to oblige, Im also doing a perpetual grow journal atm so please feel free to head on over and watch it unfold. Enjoy

Hey MH - awesome garden man! It was a real full house in there :headbanger: Looks like it was some top shelf bud bro.
You got any pics of harvest and trimmed buds? Well done again man, that's one sick setup :bongrip::rollit:
I'll be sure to head over to your journal! See you around :Namaste:

Hey MH - awesome garden man! It was a real full house in there :headbanger: Looks like it was some top shelf bud bro.
You got any pics of harvest and trimmed buds? Well done again man, that's one sick setup :bongrip::rollit:
I'll be sure to head over to your journal! See you around :Namaste:
Appreciate it mate. No pics of harvest. I'm sure I took some but being the total stoner that I am, I somehow deleted them or misplaced them. Spweing too cause we used a tool called the debudder to remove the stem from the bud, worked sick and was fun. looking forward to sharing this grow with you. Stay in touch

Back
Top Bottom