My Very First Grow From Week 2

josephellis12

I started my journey 2 weeks ago. I put in a grow room and received 3 green crack feminized seeds . None sprouted! Just my luck!
I received my 10 cali skunk and 10 super AMS BRED.On 3/20/17 I dropped 2 cali and 2 super skunk beans into water to soak for 24. Free 24 I put seed starter mix in a solo cup poke a small hole and drop the beans cs & ss in the holes. I start to obsessing about the soil. Is it right? Is the sticks in the cheap 2$ dirt bad for my plants? I go out and buy a soilless mix I mix my self. Basic for I am new to this.
1bag perlite. 1 part
Fill empty bag with vermiculite 1part
Fill the empty bag with peat moss. 1part
This has to be right! Transplanting after roots develops.
I start to obsessed if it volume is it weight?
Like every other time I convince myself I'm over thinking thingnmix the dirt for when my seedlings are old enough I can put it in prime medium.
So my two cali beans I germed are through the soil! My green crack shit the bed. I constantly have a never ending cannibus war in my domekiss and I am now the proud father of two cali skunk from ams lil fuckers! Lol I will be keeping you up to date u missed a lot but I filled u in a bit and here we go

03/23/17 9:11 am

Today I am planning on hanging my lights from proper hooks instead of staples and string .and hanging them. 2 of my 4 skunk plants r broke thru and first two leave show. The two super strains nothing yet.

I have a question should I grow my marijuana under led from the start or should I use Florent ?

Thanks for any help and warm welcomes from the 420 community!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1616847530.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2124618595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1176089115.jpg

Today my first super skunk started to show its shell thru the dirt. So far 2 cali skunks and 1 super skunk are growing. 1 to go of super skunk. Cross your fingers all 4 pop. The loss of 3 green crack plants I drowned was too much for me already! Lol happy growing everyone.

420-magazine-mobile1549237292.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1149048381.jpg

This is my first grow I have 3 plants in veg. This early vixen strain was gifted to me in flower. I put it with my veg plant from 12/12 to 18/6. What will happen to my new baby and what should I do to fix her? Should revert her back to veg and flower with my others? Is she doomed?

How often do you water her? let the soil dry out pretty good till the top inch or up to your first knuckle is dry dry. Believe it or not your plants can drown. roots need oxygen overwatering can cause root rot and gnats and other problems you don't want. Overwatering doesn't necessarily mean watering too much at once it's watering too frequently. Let your soil dry out then water it when it needs to

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom