My First Grow

White spots look like beginning of thirp damage.
Always cook your soil before putting it in your garden.
This is how ^^^
Check under for bugs or eggs.
Little white or long black.
If so get neem oil or insecticidal soap.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
There are no bugs or eggs under the leaves. Those white spots have been there since 25 days or something. I recently transplanted maybe I was overwatering again, can this be the reason the leaf melted?

@laylaylom add some perlite to that medium next time or when you up pot and your babies will be happier
not looking bad tho looks fine dont get me wrong haha

thank you for being concerned ^_^ I will get biobizz full mix and change soil with it. I guess that soil will have 30% perlite. and also a lot of nutes. thanks!

There are no bugs or eggs under the leaves. Those white spots have been there since 25 days or something. I recently transplanted maybe I was overwatering again, can this be the reason the leaf melted?

thank you for being concerned ^_^ I will get biobizz full mix and change soil with it. I guess that soil will have 30% perlite. and also a lot of nutes. thanks!
thats good but even in that mix a little perlite addition is fine, 10% more for example. well aerated mediums make happy plants. happy growing!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom