Myco - Vitablue-B - Seaweed - Early Bloom/Late Bloom

2001vettez06

Just wanted to send a shout out of thanks to Corey at BPN.

I got my new nutes last week and the plants are loving them.

I have used for the past 4-5 months the Bluemax Premium 2 part system and the liquid bloom booster. This past week I added the Seaweed, Vitablue B, early bloom and the Mycorrhizae.

I'm prepping a run for a 4x4 area and have some feedback on the new nutes vs what I was using before.Now I will say that I'm still a work in progress on my learning and while I'm converting to a 420fied inspired SOG technique every bit of learning is helping too, so some of my results may be in part just experience. But we are talking a week or two apart, and not years of knowledge ;).

Anyway, the new plants are looking better and seeming to recover from transplant a bit quicker before taking off. I'm using very low doses though as I've found the full feeding schedules to be too much for me personally in my LED grows, strains, and temps the plants are at. So right now I'm keeping the schedule at ¼-1/2 of recommended and they are thriving. Only seeing a trace of cal-mag deficiency, but that's easily remedied I hope :). I can't wait to see a whole run on these nutes and this SOG technique.

Back
Top Bottom