Super Thrive VS. Seaweed

morphware

Ok so this is my first ever post, hello all, and wow! I have been reading this site for weeks now, it truly is a wealth of knowledge and should be published as a book! Is it?

So the only thing I am confused about so far is the difference if any between super thrive and seaweed products? Also which seaweed product would you say is the best? I will add that I have used ST to great effect especially when transplanting and treating unwell plants.

Oh yeah and CFL rocks!

ill follow this, i would like to know too.

i use ST all the time. every res change i add a little. havent seen any ill effects, and my plants always seem to thrive.

Superthrive is mainly vitamins and stuff its not nutrients like seaweed superthrive does not contain npk at all it is NOT a fertilizer or nutrient its like the difference between a human taking vitamins or eating a steak the vitamins are not food...does that make sense? Sorry I'm blazed I tried to explain the best I could at the moment

I use A drop of ST when I Water ,I find it helps build strong stocks, really makes the plant thrive , they claim if you can find a better product for what it was designed for they will give you 5000$ , Must be good.

Back
Top Bottom