Name that strain

Kiwi Axe

420 Member
Hello 420 world!

I need some help I've been growing for ten years now and still have no idea what strain I'm growing so I'm here to see what everyone thinks that it could be, please note yes it's cut early in 1 picture and the other is still growing any and all opinions on what strain will be greatly appreciated, I live in New Zealand and was gifted this strain and it was love at first site, she has a high and smell like no other I've found in NZ I'm not expecting 100% confirmation but if the same strain name pops up I will take that into account
420 love..

Attachments

• 20180211_211615.jpg
    20180211_211615.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 41
  • 20181129_120429.jpg
    20181129_120429.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 20181117_140126.jpg
    20181117_140126.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 39
That's that Texarkana Tallywhacker strain, has to be, nothing else in the universe looks like it.

Ohwaitaminute, lol, 1,200 strains look like it :rolleyes: . No, we can't tell you what you're growing, lol. IF given a choice of, say... three strains - which are noticeably different in appearance, fragrance, et cetera, then, sure, probably. Like if you drop an indica seed in one cup and a sativa cup in another, germinate them, and then realize that you've forgotten to label your cups, that's easy. Buy two or three (again, markedly different) packs of seeds from someone who decides to repackage them (IDK, for stealth reasons, maybe?), that might also be doable.

But that's pretty much the limit in terms of specific identification. But look on the bright side - you like the strain, and you're growing it. So what if you don't know its name, lol? Better by far than having a known strain that doesn't hit the right buttons. . . .

That's that Texarkana Tallywhacker strain, has to be, nothing else in the universe looks like it.

Ohwaitaminute, lol, 1,200 strains look like it :rolleyes: . No, we can't tell you what you're growing, lol. IF given a choice of, say... three strains - which are noticeably different in appearance, fragrance, et cetera, then, sure, probably. Like if you drop an indica seed in one cup and a sativa cup in another, germinate them, and then realize that you've forgotten to label your cups, that's easy. Buy two or three (again, markedly different) packs of seeds from someone who decides to repackage them (IDK, for stealth reasons, maybe?), that might also be doable.

But that's pretty much the limit in terms of specific identification. But look on the bright side - you like the strain, and you're growing it. So what if you don't know its name, lol? Better by far than having a known strain that doesn't hit the right buttons. . . .
As expected an Internet answer. Lesson learnt cheers.

Good to know. I have 3 known strains that i mixed up the labels very early on and don't know what they are. after a couple weeks of budding i'll post and hopefully the good folks here can help me identify them.

Not that it even really matters. I'm smoking all that shit either way :D

Polynesia Pink. It is a hybrid of skunk#1, northern lights, southern cross, and a landrace Sativa grown by the Maori in Polynesia. It has a citrusy almost Sauvignon blanc undertone, thick buds and occasional pink pistols.
No, I don’t have any idea but it’s pretty. I’ve never grown pink buds, maybe it’s that mTexarcana Tallywhacker thing. Can you take some cuttings to save? :p
If nobody,claims it, you get to name it, @AxeAttack. Ax’s Auckland Kush or something.
My favorite fact about strain name confusion is that AK47 won Cannabis Cups for best indica, then best Sativa, then best Hybrid, in different years. It’s all skunk around here.

Polynesia Pink. It is a hybrid of skunk#1, northern lights, southern cross, and a landrace Sativa grown by the Maori in Polynesia. It has a citrusy almost Sauvignon blanc undertone, thick buds and occasional pink pistols.
No, I don’t have any idea but it’s pretty. I’ve never grown pink buds, maybe it’s that mTexarcana Tallywhacker thing. Can you take some cuttings to save? :p
If nobody,claims it, you get to name it, @AxeAttack. Ax’s Auckland Kush or something.
My favorite fact about strain name confusion is that AK47 won Cannabis Cups for best indica, then best Sativa, then best Hybrid, in different years. It’s all skunk around here.

I sure love smoking that Pink Kush when i can order it. Yuuuuummm!

Back
Top Bottom