Specific Strain Names

Dave McKeen

I have just started harvesting my first plants under my Canadian Medical production license. I was given some seed that is a White Widow / Blueberry cross. I managed to get a male and female plant in my first seeds and used the male to fertilize my Government issued females. What I need to know is if there is a specific name for the WW/BB cross and if anyone else has tried these crosses. I need to make names and keeping track of which plant is which and if not how to go about giving them their own names. I also have seed forming from the WW/BB male and female to further fix that strain. So are there any actual names or should I just come up with my own and go from there?

ok from what I read the seed started out as ww/bb
so all the seeds were the same ww/bb
the male and the female are ww/bb?
if the seeds from both parents are the same genetics then it would be an ibl
or inbred line

sounds like what chronic said if the male and female where from the same seed stock you just got more seeds.i dont think anything new would be created.canada issues you seeds?how hard was it to get this license?

if this was a first cross and you bred the hybrid it will break out the strains and you will have wildly different plants from the same seeds

sounds like what chronic said if the male and female where from the same seed stock you just got more seeds.i dont think anything new would be created.canada issues you seeds?how hard was it to get this license?

Yes and no. I have two females. One is the WW/BB line and the other is from the seeds issued by Health Canada to those of us in the program. The Government strain is a very inbred line with little more useful components than plain Hemp. They brag about having 10% or less THC and 0% CBD and claiming it is effective medical grade.

They are changing the medical program which is a royal pain to get into, into something ridiculous and they are taking away our right to grow our own medicine. A lawsuit has been filed to prevent the change since their prices are to be about $10 per gram of chopped up irradiated plant material with low THC and less than .1% CBD.

I wanted to know if anyone had given the WW/BB cross its own name or not. I am trying to make my labeling easier.

Back
Top Bottom