Narco Purp Auto

Thanks! Well first of all do you know if any of the sponsors carry that strain?
It's from the breeder Cream of the Crop who i couldn't see on Seedsman anywhere. I think that they are a sponsor. I'm from the UK so my choice of seeds are slightly different. If you google the strain there is an online store that you can get it from.

I found them. I only want to purchase one seed and I'm using an Aerogarden set up with a 1000w LED light. Adding and extra air pump and a water chiller.

It's a good strain. I was going to have ago at growing it again sometime in the future. Mine went very purple and had a strong grape smell but it tasted musky and not as fruity as it smelt. It grew straight up like bamboo and had really dark green leaves that were fat fingered. I really enjoyed growing it :)

Trying searching for them in the Grow Journals Forums

------------------------------------------------

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all means drop me reply and let's become friends!

Back
Top Bottom