Need a little guideline / some opinions

cufix

Hey,

I'll post some of my fresh pictures made yesterday and I'd appreciate if someone could tell me what do you think about them? :)
Are they too close together? Too many leaves? Maybe something else you would do different?
Flowers are in 17 day of flowering, strain is Caboose, under 2 led lights in 11l pots (coco/perlitte) and watered with nutrients from Advanced Nutrients.

Thank you all!

IMG_20150318_205346.jpg

IMG_20150318_221214.jpg

IMG_20150318_221240.jpg

IMG_20150318_221321.jpg

Hi there,
that is a mighty cramped sea of green you've got there, LOL! Don't make any mistakes and start cutting off any nice green during flower stage, it will effect yield. I recommend higher air movement blowing directly on them, they could be fighting for CO2

Why, what's wrong with my scrog, so you call it sog? :(

Ok ill leave it alone, just alot of air circulating. Consider it done!

Hi there,
that is a mighty cramped sea of green you've got there, LOL! Don't make any mistakes and start cutting nice green leaves during flower stage, it will effect yield. I recommend higher air movement blowing directly on them, they could be fighting for CO2

Defoliate, you want light to get through to all them bud sites. Day 21 take them big fan leaves and do the same thing on day 45. And you also open it up for good air flow instead of cramping up your grow space with a bunch of fans. Now don't go crazy and take every leaf you see.

Yes, they look very healthy. And Sativa dominant too, they will finish nice if you wait for the right moment and don't chop too early. I am starting a grow log this week, it is 2 weeks into flowering, LST Colombian Gold land race growing in coca fiber, 2nd go from clone

If you must cut, remember that a little is more than plenty at flowering stage. Sorry for the double post.
And for calling the SCROG a SOG... ROFL!

So what did you do Ganja Friend? I hope you left them the way they were. I saw some LEDs in that picture, A bad ass jungle like you have could probably need 600 watts at least... right now is the time to be supplementing with as much light as possible so those flowers explode. :yummy:

Defoliate, you want light to get through to all them bud sites. Day 21 take them big fan leaves and do the same thing on day 45. And you also open it up for good air flow instead of cramping up your grow space with a bunch of fans. Now don't go crazy and take every leaf you see.

I did defoliate a little. My problem is, that there is too many side branches side by side. I run out of space for tieing them down :/
By good air flow you mean good ventilation in/out of my tent?

Yes, they look very healthy. And Sativa dominant too, they will finish nice if you wait for the right moment and don't chop too early. I am starting a grow log this week, it is 2 weeks into flowering, LST Colombian Gold land race growing in coca fiber, 2nd go from clone

Caboose is indica dominant :)
Good luck with your grow.

So what did you do Ganja Friend? I hope you left them the way they were. I saw some LEDs in that picture, A bad ass jungle like you have could probably need 600 watts at least... right now is the time to be supplementing with as much light as possible so those flowers explode. :yummy:

I defoliated a little and now I'm waiting to see what happens. Because my ladies made so many branches out of branches..and so on, so I don't have any more space for tieing them down :( in the middle of my canopy is like in shops on black friday lol.

And yes you saw LEDs on my picture, I'm using MARS II 900w which has 400w real output and one unknow LED with 120w real output. So 520w is penetrating all over my flowers. :D

Back
Top Bottom