Need a water only organic mix for veg and flower

jst1376

i have already made my self a pro mix ( EWC, perlite, peat moss and dolomite lime)

i want to add the NPK nutrients that the plants will need for both veg and bloom, but i dont want to make compost tea or herbal tea.

id like to mix it to my soil and only water my plants with water.

thanks for the advice guys, cheers!

i have used bat guano for yrs as a fert. and always have had no problems....this last grow i used seabird guano trying to cut corners and save $...man oh man... big mistake ..first of all the stuff goes rancid in a few days smells something terrible...very septic like...guess since sea birds or seagulls eat fish etc....not bugs like bats do?...second it burned my plants and ruined my crop ..got bad yields and terrible stuff...(glad i can clone) so frustrating. So i switch to bat guano and all is well...did go a bit heavy and burned one a bit but all in all happy and patiently waiting for my white widow and purple kush to finish up...
you could use it in a top dressing into the soil..it will give nutrients as it gets water...i recommend using it in a tea...i have for yrs works well...gives plants instant nutrients during watering...

For veg I use MaxiCrop Liquid fish N Kelp. For Flower Medinedas Hasta Grow N Kelp. Half way threw flower I add Sea Bird Guano. I use FF HF soil mixed with equal parts Kelloggs patio soil and a couple of shovels of clay pebbles.

Back
Top Bottom