Need advice and opinions about my Girls (PLANT PICS)

Moreno420

Hey i Got a hydroponic system and one of my girls in soil heres are some photos do they look healthy and how long do you think it wood be good to do 2nd stage... the soil her name ramona i transplanted her into the gallon pot she was about 4' high and now she about 2'
Trixy
Photo-0010_1_.jpg

Ramona
Photo-0009_1_.jpg

the flowering stage and the one in the hydro it seems that the leaves are geting to heavy for the stem it tipping over what do i do

You might wanna let them go a while before changing into the 'second stage' or flowering. They need to get big and strong. What light schedule are they in right now? What type of vent you usin'? that could easily affect the stem of your hydro plant, but a breeze over her and she'll thicken up. Good luck

Dr. 215: You might wanna let them go a while before changing into the 'second stage' or flowering. They need to get big and strong. What light schedule are they in right now? What type of vent you usin'? that could easily affect the stem of your hydro plant, but a breeze over her and she'll thicken up. Good luck

^ agreed.

What medium are you using for the hydro? What nutes are you using? Light schedule and source? They have to have some kind of ventilation with air movement. It's (IMO) is one of the most important things to do in order to make sure your plants grow strong, otherwise they'll do what they're doin and fall over when they grow any amount of growth.

I have it on 24 hrs i just hav a hold on top of my grow room i havent got the time to go to home-depot .. i hav a fan blowing at them i had to trasner the one in hydro to soil it was dying on me i dont have a ph meter to check the water but it looks lik it goin to live now.. i was using perlite/v for my hydroand recently i went to check on my plant and it seem lik the tips of my leave keep buring i raised the light 8more in' you thnk that was the problem

If they grow well enough I'd give them 2-4 weeks depending on how big you want them to get. Make sure to top them properly, and wait till they are atleast a foot tall. Watch you don't over feed them (that may be the problem with the hydro one)

by the way " is inches and ' is foot ;)

I would take some time first off...More importantly money to prepare for a grow. Your obviously not well equiped. Stick the toothpick in to prop the plant up..Then get a fan on them. Are you even using nutes?

Nutes is a slang for nutrients. Fertilizer. Keep reading some of these posts here. There are many growers that have lots of knowledge and are willing to share it with us!!! Take a nice smoke break and read for a while. Why not read what the other growers have said? I do and learn that I have barely scratched the surface of this very nice hobby.

Momma said "its what you learn when you think you know it all that counts"

Nutes is a slang for nutrients. Fertilizer. Keep reading some of these posts here. There are many growers that have lots of knowledge and are willing to share it with us!!! Take a nice smoke break and read for a while. Why not read what the other growers have said? I do and learn that I have barely scratched the surface of this very nice hobby.

Momma said "its what you learn when you think you know it all that counts"

Well said!

Nutes=Nutrients (Something plants NEED to live)

You need to read this over and over again.
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Everybody has to start somewhere...However before people start growing they atleast have some knowledge and are well read on the subject. To me it seems like youve done nothing to prepare yourself and expected your plant to just grow. Sorry brother but thats not what happens.

Hi Moreno,
One thing I learned... you can hear advice, read articles,read others notes, and all those things. But sometimes it just doesnt all come together until you just do it. Then (like for me) WOw, I understand that now, or thats whay I should do this or that thing...
I heard "smart people" learn from others advice... BUt actual experience is a great teacher! GO with both...
fin

Dont be upset about your plants. ITS YOUR FIRST GROW. That grow for most is like a training session. Its a bagseed grow for shits n giggles, learning the ropes. Remember for a first grow, ANY harvest is a GOOD harvest.

Back
Top Bottom