Help - Information needed

i have to chat a little bit :D more in other threaths to reach 50 post and i will send u tommorow pictures thanks a lot for help and information

its not like mini tree :D its like a lemon tree or something infact i have seen bigger Strain Money maker outdoor raise ot 3.5 meters in high in right conditions

And like 40 tops on that plant lol and 3 weeks into flower and the calyx's are already about the size of a us quarter around

Sent from my SM-S902L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

okay bloody skunk got cought i little bit meesed with the soil and spot one big root how penetrate the new soil in new pot i think its a good sign and one more question for stunned growth will my plant produce more leafs if is stunned i read somewhere that bloody skun strts growth like indica witch means it will start grow on stam and get bigger after 2nd or 3rd week when she got a couple set of leafs ?
Normally they just stop or really crawl in growth once they get stunted. Once that happens your final yield will hurt at the end. Practice makes perfect. I've stunted mine as well lol

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Normally they just stop or really crawl in growth once they get stunted. Once that happens your final yield will hurt at the end. Practice makes perfect. I've stunted mine as well lol

okay i told u bout a fungus gnats :D it happends but today i find a realy good solution of the problem i got luck anyway i will tell ... two of mine was in 5 litter bottle with cutted top and cuts for soil to breathe and today i spot root are just about to touch the bottle less than inch to touch with little green balls at the end of the roots . well they are fine i transplant them in 2 gallon (and little more) final pots today i think all things about transplanting is kind of $#@1sh!$t bacouse if u use bottle and cut bottle for all ways :D it was only soil without touching anypart of the plant or the root in form of bottle just water after 2 days when its dry u can cut bottle and just move to bigger pot with same kind of soil and they are fine they are producing leafs still the same speed like before may be grown little bit more for 6 hours so by now one is successfully transplanted from plastic cup to 1 gallon pot and other two still the same method on same age just when 3rd set of leafs apeeared near 10-12 days from seed

how did they get stunned what happend to ur flowers

I started in cups which I should have never done, and I had my lights a bit too close. The lights were too intense as they were too close lol.

:D... it happends i think for less than 24 ours when u move light they will be okay now its 24 hours since i transplant mine from 3 litter pot to 2 gallon and half pots and they are very happy :D im happy i didnt done any damege to the roots

Back
Top Bottom