Need advice please

Jodie31

420 Member
Hi all just after some advice really.. My mum has terminal cancer and has been told the hospital can no longer help as its spread from bladder cancer into her liver and is stage 4.... We ar in the UK we can't just get hold of thc so I've gone through a friend who makes rso..... His advice is to take 0.5mls a day to get into her system as quick as possible and get her off the morphine.... Its the 3rd day today and she can't even open her eyes or stay awake for more than 10 minutes at a time. She's 64 and so tiny and frail from the chemo and radiation that never worked anyway.... Basically I'm just here asking advice on what to do as we are all scared she's been given weeks maybe months to live. If anyone could give me some tips on what to do and if this is normal etc we would be forever grateful x

Welcome to 420 magazine jodie31sorry about your situation just keep your head up. I have no information for you but I’m letting you know your mom is in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi all just after some advice really.. My mum has terminal cancer and has been told the hospital can no longer help as its spread from bladder cancer into her liver and is stage 4.... We ar in the UK we can't just get hold of thc so I've gone through a friend who makes rso..... His advice is to take 0.5mls a day to get into her system as quick as possible and get her off the morphine.... Its the 3rd day today and she can't even open her eyes or stay awake for more than 10 minutes at a time. She's 64 and so tiny and frail from the chemo and radiation that never worked anyway.... Basically I'm just here asking advice on what to do as we are all scared she's been given weeks maybe months to live. If anyone could give me some tips on what to do and if this is normal etc we would be forever grateful x
Follow your friend's advice on the RSO, and pray.

Follow your friend's advice on the RSO, and pray.
Thanks for replying we are all praying just scared as she can't stay awake at all and wondered if we have made the right decision to start so high. Just want to have one last nice Christmas but praying she doesn't sleep all the way through and it be her last weeks if that makes sense x

Back
Top Bottom