Need expert advice! ASAP

HermanMunster

I have 5 female ak48 strain ladies, i am currently following the fox farm feeding schedule and am noticing my leaves are turning yellow almost white in color a few of the fan leaves are curling and crisping up and brown.
I have a 400 w hps light and 4 100w cfls surrounding the plant.
Im now in my second week of flowering and its only been getting worse can some please tell me whats wrong.

,herman

Re: Need expert advice !! ASAP

it is normal for the sun leaves to yellow and die during flower cycle... if your new growth is ok,, then all if well........

so only 2 weeks into flowering and the leaves should be yellow?
but what about the fan leaves crisping and brown in color?

if there is new growth at the buds,, i would not worry about the sun leaves turning yellow..
the oldest (bottom ones) ones will yellow first.......then brown...

Are you hydro or soil? No matter. Cut back on your nutes bit in next water cycle. And, if you've grown alot before and are seeing something strange... pull back the nutes a bit. Check your PPM and pH. Small changes are far better than big ones so be careful no matter what you do. Also... I've heard that Fox Farm is a bit hot.

i don't mind if ya post a pic,,, it will make it easier to see your problem....

wow,,,, it looks like it could be over ferts it was kinda hard to see with the yellow light,, but i saw some leaves with the tips burnt,, to me it looks like to much fert. on my plants just the very tips of the leaves are burnt (they say this means you are at the max).. yours looked like over a inch was burnt,,, leave out the fert,, and just add water,, hope it helps..

thanks for the pics,,, wish i could tell you more,,,

Thanks for all the advice i realy cant seem to keep it under control all the fan leaves are dying but there are still buds starting to form do you think i should just stope FF ferts for like a week and just water it.?

Just from looking at the pictures, keep in mind im no pro, it looks like your Ph is off and it is causing Cal/mag Deff. Flush your plant with 6.5 Ph water a lot of it and then add a little cal mag and a light nute blend after flushed, phed to 6.5 too of course

Keep it Green:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom