karbzkush

HELLO FELLOW HERBALISTS
BRIEF INFO:
STRAIN- R/P OG KUSH & PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
MEDIUM - SOIL (PLAGRON MIX)
LIGHT - 250W MH AND 250W HPS
NUTES - BIO GRO / BIO BLOOM

NEED HELP ON WHEN TO START GIVING NUTES AND HOW MUCH.??? FROM EACH WEEK
E.G POT SIZE 2G SO FOR EVERY 1 GALLON 5ML OF NUTES????

FOR EXAMPLE IF MY POTS SIZE ARE 2 GALLONS, HOW MUCH WATER DOES IT NEED ETC
PLEASE DESPERATE FOR SOME INFO(IN PLAIN SIMPLE ENGLISH PLEASE GUYS)

i have a chart from bio bizz which says 2 ml per gallon yet no information regarding to mix with distilled water and how much to give in each week stage???????????????

Dont give nutess tol 2nd set of leaves and you want to use half of recommended dose until it gets like 6 set then use as directed. But you usually use a cap ful per gallon. Look at blue planet nutrients

Thanks alot Exilefor the quick response,
As im growing in soil, i know it comes preloaded with some nutes so peeps say feed in week 3/4 im guessin this is when 5/6 sets of leaves starts to happen???
with water how much water to feed, once a week depending on the strain??? but how much which is getting me crazy???

HELLO FELLOW HERBALISTS
BRIEF INFO:
STRAIN- R/P OG KUSH & PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
MEDIUM - SOIL (PLAGRON MIX)
LIGHT - 250W MH AND 250W HPS
NUTES - BIO GRO / BIO BLOOM

FOR EXAMPLE IF MY POTS SIZE ARE 2 GALLONS, HOW MUCH WATER DOES IT NEED ETC
PLEASE DESPERATE FOR SOME INFO(IN PLAIN SIMPLE ENGLISH PLEASE GUYS)

i have a chart from bio bizz which says 2 ml per gallon yet no information regarding to mix with distilled water and how much to give in each week stage???????????????

Think you getting confused with size of pot to nutrient solution recogmended dosage...

Its more like a gallon of water to 5ml of nutrients !

As a fellow biobizz nutrient user myself, dosage of nutrients should written on label of the product ! & i'll think you will more likely find dosage rate of ml per litre...

Hope it helps :thumb:

ok guys i understand alittle, e.g if the pot size is 3litre's and bio bizz says add 2ml every litre, i understand this, mix with water and check PH, what i dont quite quick is the amount to feed the plant, quantity wise,

E.G i have a plant in growth stage week 3, bio bizz grow 2ml per litre yes.. so the pot size is 3litre's so overall it would be 6ml of bio grow for the pot size, surely i dont give all of this to the plant or yes??? as you feed once a week its enough to put it all in and let the plant eat.

Please this is the last question i promise folks:thanks:

First, Don't let that be your last question!!!!!

Next, Keep it Super Simple! Most premix soils have nutes in them so be careful. Start out super lite on the nutes! Your plants will tell you when they want more! Nutes will get you in more trouble than not using them at all.

Next, Watering. Use your fingers! Get dirty! Stick your finger in the soil. If it is dry then water, if not, then dont! Let your plant tell you what it wants. You might get surprised how little water MJ plants use when young. When they get larger then start really paying attention to it. It will tell you what it wants!

Happy growing and Have Fun!

Plant pot size has nothing to do with end amount of nutrients used !

Use nutrients as per litre of water as required !

I grow 4 plants & use a 2 litre watering can.

Nutrients used per litre of water week 3 - 2ml bo heaven, 1ml bio grow, 2ml alg-a-mic, 1ml top max, 1ml bio bloom

As i have a 2 litre watering can, nutrients required...

4ml bio heaven, 2ml bio grow, 4ml alg-a-mic, 2 ml top max, 2 ml bio bloom

I use one watering can to water 4 plants grown in 6 litre pots/4 gallons which each plant receives aprox 500ml of nutrient rich water each...

As oldrhandirt mention your premix soil PLAGRON MIX is preloaded with nutrients using half/quarter strength would be recogemended for the first few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom