Need help choosing the right LED

JE3Z

Hi everyone

I want to upgrade from cfl to led and have been having a look around.

I need to find a led that would be perfect for two plants, the space I have is 1m length X 1.30m height X 45cm wide. This works out to be 4ft X 3ft approx. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Hi everyone

I want to upgrade from cfl to led and have been having a look around.

I need to find a led that would be perfect for two plants, the space I have is 1m length X 1.30m height X 45cm wide. This works out to be 4ft X 3ft approx. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Look into Mars Hydro on eBay, I have a 250w full spectrum from them and I love it. Never heard anything bad about them either. For growing 2 maybe look into a 500w dual panel one. Of course they have more powerful ones as well, all depends on what you can afford.

Great idea on making the upgrade to led! They are great for long term growing and keeping your costs down. There are many options out there so doing your research is important.
If your not on a limited budget I recommend spending because the cheaper led qualities are made of low quality technology that is not as effective and low lifespans.

Depends on you buget and what you want to get out of it. You could go Mars for a cheap price and good product and gr/watt yeild or you can go all Cree white LED's and spend a bunch but save more power than Mars with less heat and more yield. Hell, I just shelled out $1500 today to upgrade half of my room to Cree's. And that the price for kits I c will put together myself. Hurts now but will love itcfor years to come. Now to save the clams to upgrade the second half..

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice one guys , I think for the first run I'll grab a Mars hydro I've never heard anything bad about them. But will definitely upgrade again at the start of next year !

Mars hydro is very reliable, I've run my lights for almost 6 months straight now and no problems whatsoever. They grow great plants and are well built. A bonus is that smokesarah is a resident sponsor member and will answer whatever questions you may have. And direct you to the best light that fits your space.

Good luck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom