Need help from seed sponsor please

Killian

There has been many debates on this site as to when the estimated flowering days starts. We know the transition starts when you flip the lights to 12/12. The question is what is the flowering days stated based on. The start of the transition or actual flowering.

If anyone has an answer to this from a breeder please add a link or copy and paste the information. Thank you.
I have answers from three breeders. Seedsman one of our sponsors, Royal queen seeds and I love growing Marijuana. The estimated days of flowering is based on the start of the transition when you flip the lights to 12/12. You can see the response from the sponser on the sponsors forum. I hope this helps. This has been an ongoing debate since I became a member. Much thanks to the sponsor for taking the time to answer my question.

I have always thought vegging and flowering times on the bottles and info from producers of those products was just a guideline and not a set rule of a time frame on how to best grow,...Those numbers to me are more like a guesstimate kinda like the expiry date on food goods, Its there to keep companies products at top quality before the products quality starts to drop but its still good to eat pass the expiry date! lol... Guess what I'm trying to say is just use the numbers as a guideline and trust your skills as a grower cause in the end the main thing is are we having fun and loving what we are creating or are we miserable all the time chasing numbers.... Let the plant show you when shes ready not when you feel shes ready! lol :)

Guess what I'm trying to say is just use the numbers as a guideline and trust your skills as a grower cause in the end the main thing is are we having fun and loving what we are creating or are we miserable all the time chasing numbers.... Let the plant show you when shes ready not when you feel shes ready! lol

This. The breeder numbers get you in the ballpark and paying attention. The trichs will tell you when it's ready from there.

This. The breeder numbers get you in the ballpark and paying attention. The trichs will tell you when it's ready from there.
[/QUOTE
Exactly right. This is just a guideline and the breeders will tell you that.

I started this because of the debate of when flowering starts which is what the breeders base their flowering days on. The days are based on the initial phase of flowering which is when you change the light duration to 12/12. I personally don't pay attention to this. I just wanted to put the debate to rest.

Back
Top Bottom