Need help leaves are starting to curl

Re: Need help leafs are starting to curl

the high pressure sodium are a red light spectrum 2000k to 2200k very good for flowering i have 1 hps bulb in mine now just to cover all light colors. for good green plants you want more lights with 5000k up to 7600k .

in order to use hps do i have to have a balace or something? i think mine look pretty green just the leaves are looking like crap lol i hope after switching to 12/12 and less water it will perk up. when do you think i should start the flowering it a foot tall right now maybe like 14- 15'' right now.

thats the summer in the eastern time but no it is not an auto flower but i can do 12/12. my sleep schedule is 2pm to 5am due to work. so i can switch the light on at 2pm and turn it off at 2am i have timers.

you dont want to go 12/12 unless you want the plant to bud now. once you go 12/12 light cycle veg. will slow and flowering will start.

in order to use hps do i have to have a balace or something? i think mine look pretty green just the leaves are looking like crap lol i hope after switching to 12/12 and less water it will perk up. when do you think i should start the flowering it a foot tall right now maybe like 14- 15'' right now.

it is a tropical plant it needs tropical day length.eastern usa summer day time is average 5:00am to around 8:00pm that is 15 hours.as fall comes days shorten and sun isnt as bright so you shorten from 16/8 for your indoor summer then when you want to flower it go to 12/12 and hps bulbs they are more of an orange light like fall time and yes the hps and the mh bulbs use ballast.im using a 150w mh and 150w hps over top a 23w led flood light at the side it puts out 125w light 5000k then i have (4) 15w 2 foot 6500k flourecent tubes under my plants this is on 2 plants.

dont switch to 12/12 light till the leaves look better i try to flower around 36" the stronger the plant the better.but the hight when you flower them just depends on how room you have and how big you want it from the 14/10 i would go up to 16/8 for a month then back to 12/12.good luck hope to see some progress on how it does on here.

it is a tropical plant it needs tropical day length.eastern usa summer day time is average 5:00am to around 8:00pm that is 15 hours.as fall comes days shorten and sun isnt as bright so you shorten from 16/8 for your indoor summer then when you want to flower it go to 12/12 and hps bulbs they are more of an orange light like fall time and yes the hps and the mh bulbs use ballast.im using a 150w mh and 150w hps over top a 23w led flood light at the side it puts out 125w light 5000k then i have (4) 15w 2 foot 6500k flourecent tubes under my plants this is on 2 plants.

i really didnt think of it that way but it makes since im going to go ahead and start the flowering because it doubles in size once it starts. and i think it will help with the leaves?. well i have had a flourecent light on it and it was like a blue purple color i wasnt sure if it did it good or not so i took it off.. should i put that back on it? im still learning how to make it more efficient and fast yet good buds you know? how do you know what "K" it is? like 6500k

Leds have made massive jumps and are much better now then they were even 1-2 years ago. There are plenty of people here that can help you with choosing a led to go with(personal thought do the full research and go with the best you can get they do pay for themselves rather fast.)

im 2 weeks in flowering and theres no signs of anything.. i went to a new set up i will post pics but ive been on 12/12 for 2 weeks now

Back
Top Bottom