need help male or female?

dypkny

im growing in a SH Deep Water Culture setup and im currently on the 6th day of flowering..as you can see the plant is fully mature...trying to determine wether this plant is male or female need help please...???

helpme912.jpg

help911.jpg

they are both the same plant just different views..:thanks:

Re: need help male or female???

Damn damn damn ok......I'm going to wait for one more person to give me bad news than I'm going to grab a chainsaw

You could wait a couple more days to see if multiple ball sites develop in clusters.

My last batch had both balls and female traits and it turned out to be a hermie, which made it difficult to identify. Still smoked great! ;-)

MJ_218_3a.jpg

Where did you get your seeds from, mine were from bag seeds.

SF

You could wait a couple more days to see if multiple ball sites develop in clusters.

My last batch had both balls and female traits and it turned out to be a hermie, which made it difficult to identify. Still smoked great! ;-)

MJ_218_3a.jpg

Where did you get your seeds from, mine were from bag seeds.

SF

I got mine from a sponsored web site its white widow max I don't want a hermie as it produces seeds. This is my first grow..if I let a hermie grow would it produce seeds on my other plants?

I got mine from a sponsored web site its white widow max I don't want a hermie as it produces seeds. This is my first grow..if I let a hermie grow would it produce seeds on my other plants?

Yes it could very well pollinate your other plants. You have plenty of time though.

SF

Damn damn damn ok......I'm going to wait for one more person to give me bad news than I'm going to grab a chainsaw

StinkFinger WILL NOT steer you the wrong way. stick with him. but yeah... no doubt.... male.

Back
Top Bottom