Need help once more

pH for soil is like 6.5-6.8 but it can be up or down a little 6.2-7 don't know about calimagic but fox farm soil is like magic. Get some pH strips they are cheap and easy and check your tap water. I use purified water 60 cents a gallon at the store it's pH at 7 but once I add nutrients and what not ends up around 6.5-7

pH for soil is like 6.5-6.8 but it can be up or down a little 6.2-7 don't know about calimagic but fox farm soil is like magic. Get some pH strips they are cheap and easy and check your tap water. I use purified water 60 cents a gallon at the store it's pH at 7 but once I add nutrients and what not ends up around 6.5-7
Cal mag, calimagic is a brand from general hydroponics

Sent from my SM-G928T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cool cool, yeah man I don't know how much you want to invest in your current plant but you may want to get a nutrient kit. I used general Organics "Go Box" it has nutrients for the whole growth. Also they are pH ready so no need to test pH all the time. If you want some solid tips from an experienced grower you should pm AngryBird she's great and usually very responsive. I'm just finishing my first grow so still fairly new lol but man did I learn. Happy to share the info

Cool cool, yeah man I don't know how much you want to invest in your current plant but you may want to get a nutrient kit. I used general Organics "Go Box" it has nutrients for the whole growth. Also they are pH ready so no need to test pH all the time. If you want some solid tips from an experienced grower you should pm AngryBird she's great and usually very responsive. I'm just finishing my first grow so still fairly new lol but man did I learn. Happy to share the info
Well maybe you can help me a bit more. I got general hydroponics flora grow, flora micro, flora bloom and the cal mag. It's the nutrients that I got and also a ph kit. Yeah it's my 1st time and I have learned a lot from this forms. Thanks for the help I really appreciate man.

Well maybe you can help me a bit more. I got general hydroponics flora grow, flora micro, flora bloom and the cal mag. It's the nutrients that I got and also a ph kit. Yeah it's my 1st time and I have learned a lot from this forms. Thanks for the help I really appreciate man.

I do not think you would need the calmag that much growing in ffof. In coco you would though . You look like you have it well planned out .

"carpe diem"

You got the set up there it looks similar to what I use the NPK ratio is what's important and keeping your plants environment set up so the plant can max the nutrients. If you're still going to attempt to feed your little girl I would go very light and not for a few weeks after transplant to fox. The leaves will tell you what the plant wants/ needs so learn to read them it will help with your feeding/watering schedule.

420-magazine-mobile973767588.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1961591495.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1048182113.jpg
420-magazine-mobile470025361.jpg

I trasplante her last night to a 2.5 gallons with a roughly ph water at 6.0 to 6.5 since I don't have a digital meter

Is she a auto?? Or did you induce flowering, bevause she is definitely in flower
I don't know the strain I found the seed in a random gram that I found. So I decided to grow it and learn it's ways. So I don't know what I did. This is how she looks since Oct 17 and today is Dec 4. I only add tap water in between that time. And just last night I was able to adjusted the ph water I haven't add any nutrition to it.

Yeah it's in flower because of the light cycle. Just keep her on a 12/12 light cycle similar to outside. No nutrients for a bit. Make sure your nitrogen level is low when/if you decide to feed

Yeah it's in flower because of the light cycle. Just keep her on a 12/12 light cycle similar to outside. No nutrients for a bit. Make sure your nitrogen level is low when/if you decide to feed
How do I check the nitrogen. Level

It's the N in NPK. Usually on the nutrient bottle. 2-16-8 or something along those lines. You will be good on food in the new soil so wait a few weeks then start at like half strength just to see how she responds

It seem to be doing fine I think but I notice the bottom of the leaves are like a lighter green then the rest

Yeah they are older and probably the first set, you might want to support her a little. As the top gets heavy she may fall over. Be cautious on over watering too your soil should be semi dry on top I use the finger technique, of you stick your finger in the soil about an inch and it comes out dry, time to water

Yeah they are older and probably the first set, you might want to support her a little. As the top gets heavy she may fall over. Be cautious on over watering too your soil should be semi dry on top I use the finger technique, of you stick your finger in the soil about an inch and it comes out dry, time to water
I havent water it since the last update I did. I add 2gallons to it I belive the pot is 2.5 gallons. Also I should get my grow tent a mars led light in tomorrow what would be recommended to get a small fun and I plan to add a carbon filter later on

Back
Top Bottom