Need help once more

Check Amazon I use low voltage USB fans for air circulation and 2 6 inch inline fans, one in one out the led lights are cooler but will still hold an ambient temp of around 79-80. I only run the inline fans when the lights are on as I mentioned the cheap ones rattle and the good ones kinda sound like a jet flying outside lol so if you are stealth keep that in mind

I got my self a air king fan it's a 6inch 2 speed form a local store I should be good know

Sent from my SM-G928T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile2069256112.jpg

I really all the help you giving me. Can I make it into one big cola and what would be a good hight for the led to be at I have ever it 20 inch away from the top of the soil

So I run my led 18-24 inches from the top this helps to get the proper light spectrum and to encourage vertical growth. There are growers who grow similar to what you have going on so it's possible to get an ok yield but since it's your first time and you got off to a rocky start might not be all that great. During the first couple weeks of flower the plant usually has a growth spurt. Many treat this as an extension of the veg cycle. I figure you are right about one or two weeks into flower. If you clip any side branches that develop you might me able to turn this into a nice 6-10 inch bud. I'm happy to pass on the info I have learned hope it works for ya.

Where would I crop it from. Witch ones would I be removing or it would do it self

So to limit the growth of "popcorn" buds you would clip side branches so growth would focus on the top and main bud if you let branches develop you may end up with a bunch of airy micro buds you may not have to cut anything because she is so small but just something to keep in mind

I water it Sunday. This is how she looks like now way happier then before. I want to try and get the most of it since I started of to a ruff start. So at this point I could leave it as is or would I come in and cut the middle leafs out to get one big bud
420-magazine-mobile1726128701.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1134576953.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1772580899.jpg

Don't cut any leaves off shell need them all they are the power source for the plant but side branches take energy and since you're plant is small you can't afford that you need vertical growth and the stem to bulk so I would suggest removing them so your plant focuses on what's existing instead of creating new. since you know your not gonna pull mad weight it gives you the opportunity to be creative read a few different techniques and try it out

You can put her under 24 or 20/4 to try and switch back but she may turn male or go into shock so I would just finish her and focus on learning the flower stage. Try to get one fat bud from her. Good luck let me know what you do. If you don't have a journal you should start one, good way to get constant feed back. Angrybird is really good about responding
I did a little more research. Would it be OK if I do 18/6 to get it back to veg

You can try but there are a lot of things that can go wrong. For example may turn male or go into shock and die. I wouldnt recommend but if you feel it would be worth it for for it.

I went ahead and reveg her, since i started off wrong. i cut the top of the flower part only. Now I wait and see I'll keep you posted on how she does.

Back
Top Bottom