Need help! Patchy yellow marks & spots on leaves, lower growth a pale green

She looking great today :)
3574E538-60F1-4643-B58E-FC86A1B3C862.jpeg
3574E538-60F1-4643-B58E-FC86A1B3C862.jpeg

Hi guys thought I’d give another update and have a little concern about some yellow spots - it’s literally just on 1 leaf at the moment and wondering if anyone know what this could be the start of - I personally think because it’s hitting flowering hard now it might be the early signs of calcium deficiency? Any help is really appreciated . First two pics are where the yellow spots are . Thanks guys
Looks like you got drops of nutes on your leaves to me. If it doesn't spread that's probably all it is. If it does spread then follow Emilya's advice to the tee & your problem will get fixed. She's one of the best in my book !!!
My best advice is to smoke a joint & relax a little. Seems like you get overly worried (so did I when I 1st started); but these plants can take a lot & still bounce back without much of a problem.

Hey bro haha nice one - I am a bit of a worrier that’s why I like my buds :Namaste: It’s actually only one plant but I’d be extremely happy if I got half a pound - my goal is 3 z’s - you reckon that’s even possible with a mars ts 600?!!Real watts is 100 -
I’ve actually got ocd so everything has to be perfect and clean and I can’t imagine dropping Nutes on her but I suppose I could have done.
The tops that were affected were reaching pass the main cola into the light like 8inches - so I tied them down a little and moved the light up a touch - got more air flow around the back and upped the Nutes as I was feeding way light - so trying to hit a few different angles - seems to have not spread any more so hopefully that’s the end of that - thanks for your input any man everyone’s real cool on here - no bitchin like on some of the other forums - and yes Emilya has been really helpful pointing me in the right direction a couple of times now :bravo: @Buds Buddy shits with tags that’s why it’s down here ahaha

I'd put either some Spot light type LED's or some 23 watt 2700 K bulbs in each corner of that tent close to the center area of the plant to get as much light as possible in there. I just pulled 9.4, 10.5 & 11.1 oz. from my 3 plants that size so it is possible. I grew in a closet with 2 Mars Hydro TSW 2000's.

I'd put either some Spot light type LED's or some 23 watt 2700 K bulbs in each corner of that tent close to the center area of the plant to get as much light as possible in there. I just pulled 9.4, 10.5 & 11.1 oz. from my 3 plants that size so it is possible. I grew in a closet with 2 Mars Hydro TSW 2000's.
Haha wow that’s a sick haul if I got six I would be over the moon - well it sounds like she taught you well :) I might try more light on my next run - just getting to grips with the temps etc now and the tent is tiny - 0.5m x 0.5m but really glad this one plant has filled the canopy space -

I actually use to grow like seven years ago with a guy and we was doing like 40 plants in coco but I was such a loose cannon back then doing all sorts of shit I think I sort of blocked that time out and being in the UK I was so paranoid so I was taking all sorts - then me and the guy fell out, over him chopping it way to early and then blaming me for no weight lol nutter anyway that all in the past , so I say it’s my first grow even tho I keep getting flashbacks of how things work now I’m doing again (this time soil tho) loving it this time round tho as this is how it should be growing bud for the enjoyment and learning, not over making cash- but man I hope I could pull some of your weights from this little space my partner how’s allowed me:D

was you doing autos with that yield ?

Back
Top Bottom