Need help please, first post

snacks

420 Member
Plants, Northern Lights Auto Flowering Feminized
Soul, Fox Farms Ocean Forest 1 gallon pot.
Nuts, I use Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom I've only used the big bloom on these so far. I add 1 teaspoon to one gallon of water.
Light, is a Platinum Led p450 the light cycle is 20 on 4 off.
Tent, 2x4x5 well ventilated it stays at 74 degrees and 45 percent humidity.
Water, is well water from the tap its 7.8. I adjust it to 6.5 with ph down or a combination of ph down and nuts. I water when the pot is lite and dry.

I've had lots of luck with this setup but I have recently moved and have been having trouble. Everything starts out fine and then goes to crap. It starts out with brown spots on the leaves that spreads and turns yellow.

Thanks for any help. I'm sorry if I forgot something this is my first post.

20191127_191115.jpg
20191127_191107.jpg

20191127_191058.jpg
20191127_213826.jpg

Water, is well water from the tap its 7.8. I adjust it to 6.5 with ph down or a combination of ph down and nuts. I water when the pot is lite and dry.

I'm not qualified to advise but by way of bumping you back to the top....
Did you have 7.8 to adjust at your previous location?

Looks a lot like nute burn. Did you get the ppm reading of the water prior to doing so? Also we’re the plants droopy prior to watering?

Looks a lot like nute burn. Did you get the ppm reading of the water prior to doing so? Also we’re the plants droopy prior to watering?
Yes she was dropping bad before my last watering. No I didn't get ppm I have no way to do that.

Yes she was dropping bad before my last watering. No I didn't get ppm I have no way to do that.
Ok it may be partial overwatering with nute burn, and it looks like mobile nutes so I’d hold off on adding additional fertilizer for 5ish days to see how the new growth reacts. Also on amazon they’re like 10-15 bucks for a tds meter, highly recommended and would do maybe 1/4-1/3 of what fox farm feeding schedule suggests. Then depending on the nutes and what week your plants are in find out the best ppm number. And if check your water source with the tea meter to make sure it is under 300 ppm. Otherwise I’d go reverse osmosis if you have too many minerals in the water.

Ok it may be partial overwatering with nute burn, and it looks like mobile nutes so I’d hold off on adding additional fertilizer for 5ish days to see how the new growth reacts. Also on amazon they’re like 10-15 bucks for a tds meter, highly recommended and would do maybe 1/4-1/3 of what fox farm feeding schedule suggests. Then depending on the nutes and what week your plants are in find out the best ppm number. And if check your water source with the tea meter to make sure it is under 300 ppm. Otherwise I’d go reverse osmosis if you have too many minerals in the water.

Thanks man, I appreciate your help. I know we have a lot minerals in the water here. Calcium I believe, we have to use vinegar to remove the white buildup off of bathroom fixtures.

Back
Top Bottom