Need help with plant

Like this?
420-magazine-mobile1296991859.jpg
it's 240v 9w 2700k
No single bulbs like that are no where near powerful enough not to mention you need the different colors for the different wavelengths that a plant needs to grow. How much are you able to spend on a light? If you have no money to spend best I can say is put that thing in front of a window and hope for the best.

Where I live there is no sun..can you give me an idea of a light I can get from a hardware shop that will not cost alot but do the job.. Like is a party light good?

Like this?
420-magazine-mobile1296991859.jpg
it's 240v 9w 2700k
Out of all the lighting setups I've seen, I've never seen anyone w/ pics using this A19 style of bulb. This made me think that I truly am an amateur grower. However, I have been using 5 of these:
150-Watt Incandescent Clamp Light-HD-300PDQ - The Home Depot
I put 5 75w equivalent 6000K LED bulbs and 1 75w equivalent 2500K LED bulb of the A19 style, just like the one in your pic into these clamp on style light fixtures. I think my plant is gorgeous after 66 day's of growth. It could be bigger, and I would attribute that to the fact that all I ever did was water it with well water for the 1st 59 days. Then I got Fox Farms and Cal-Mag to start feeding it. 6 days later and wow, I see the difference in new growth, already!
Now, I don't know if my lighting setup will cut it when it comes time to flower, but for now I think you could do just fine w/ something like my setup in veg stage, at least.
OK, fellas, I'm ready to be lambasted for my thoughts. lol

Out of all the lighting setups I've seen, I've never seen anyone w/ pics using this A19 style of bulb. This made me think that I truly am an amateur grower. However, I have been using 5 of these:
150-Watt Incandescent Clamp Light-HD-300PDQ - The Home Depot
I put 5 75w equivalent 6000K LED bulbs and 1 75w equivalent 2500K LED bulb of the A19 style, just like the one in your pic into these clamp on style light fixtures. I think my plant is gorgeous after 66 day's of growth. It could be bigger, and I would attribute that to the fact that all I ever did was water it with well water for the 1st 59 days. Then I got Fox Farms and Cal-Mag to start feeding it. 6 days later and wow, I see the difference in new growth, already!
Now, I don't know if my lighting setup will cut it when it comes time to flower, but for now I think you could do just fine w/ something like my setup in veg stage, at least.
OK, fellas, I'm ready to be lambasted for my thoughts. lol
I also have a similar set up just a couple cfl and a led. My girl is 2 weeks into flower and doing just fine. I've used water and tiny amounts of nutes here and there when she showed some problems.
420-magazine-mobile1542969868.jpg
if your gonna use the small bulbs like these that aren't made for growing , the more the marrier. this is my first grow and I'm definitely going to upgrade when I have the time and money . but as of right now this will work fine. She's 3 months old. And 5 1/2 foot tall.
Never topped, cropped or LST. (Next time is a must. Cuz I'm out of space)

I also have a similar set up just a couple cfl and a led. My girl is 2 weeks into flower and doing just fine. I've used water and tiny amounts of nutes here and there when she showed some problems.
420-magazine-mobile1542969868.jpg
if your gonna use the small bulbs like these that aren't made for growing , the more the marrier. this is my first grow and I'm definitely going to upgrade when I have the time and money . but as of right now this will work fine. She's 3 months old. And 5 1/2 foot tall.
Never topped, cropped or LST. (Next time is a must. Cuz I'm out of space)

Healthy maybe, fine? No. See how tall and lanky your plant is? That's because it's reaching for light, you also won't get a big harvest.

1 light on it.. It's in the open inside a room.. Probably high 20 and low 6 and I don't get what you mean?
420-magazine-mobile1115072808.jpg

Hey Mrcanberra123,

I am new to growing, but have some advice I think others would agree on. That poor plant needs warmth, light and nutrients. It is lacking all three.

May I suggest a small investment in an old wardrobe, at least lined in foil and a basic 60w equivalent compact fluorescent (CFL). Get some basic plant food (season or similar would do. Keep the wardrobe closed and leave it alone. When it is looking a lot better, then switch to a 12/12 and hope she gives back as much love .

Jump on eBay and look up 130W CFL grow and flower lights. Cannot provide a link, but you should find them easily enough. I use GrowLUSH 130W, but then I am new. I also have a LED I there. Have a look at my journal 'Like a Virgin'. I am showing my grow and upgrades as I go, and will also be showing each component. Hope this helps.

420-magazine-mobile1121943232.jpg

As you can see, they are simple. I am looking to get a reflector soon, as that has been recommended. The CFL are around 35-50 with fitting. You will need a 6400 for veg and 2700 for bud. You can get them as a set with fitting on eBay, or go to your local hydro shop.

Hey Mrcanberra123,

I am new to growing, but have some advice I think others would agree on. That poor plant needs warmth, light and nutrients. It is lacking all three.

May I suggest a small investment in an old wardrobe, at least lined in foil and a basic 60w equivalent compact fluorescent (CFL). Get some basic plant food (season or similar would do. Keep the wardrobe closed and leave it alone. When it is looking a lot better, then switch to a 12/12 and hope she gives back as much love .

Foil is not reflective like you think.

Yeah I mainly got it for the light and was going to do what you said put it in a cupboard lined in foil.. Do you think this bulb is okay or won't do the job

Back
Top Bottom