Need help asap

Manchester2020

hi everyone i have a mojor problem ive revcently been in hospital and had a friend of ine looking after my girls the thing is they haven been vegging for 10 weeks and now the size i would want them when its time to harvest i have another room thats tall enough for them to be awitched to flower and begin to stetch does anyone have any advice fo me to keep them as small as i can or evan how to keep them under control

If you got a lot to do and it's a real PITA, what I did last time was wrap a bit of tape around the metal jaws of some pliers and carefully crushed the stems about half way so they could be bent over and tied/weighted down. But yeah, no hesitation with using supercropping to lower your canopy height down. If stems are quite woody and you still need to do it, then I'd use the pliers as a less risky for snapping option. You can always prune off any weak growth to make a bit more room for laying down strong growth with supercropping.

Top then train in a quad variation. This is from my current grow, I almost broke the one on the right but it survived.
20210213_183351.jpg

Back
Top Bottom