New grower - All advice will help

by the time you have bought all these cfl lights you could of got a quality hps light.

people think cfl are cheap but at the end of the day if you have 450w of cfl its going to pull 450w out the wall, iv proven this point by trying it when i veg up, every 4 hours it pulls 1kw.

that 250w cfl will not penetrate a plant that size, your just going to get airy buds at the bottom with it being a tall plant.

instead of getting a cfl i would go for a 250/400w hps and get a better result for the amount of time you have put into it.

I agree with you higherthehigh.but if you only have a couple of bucks to spend at a time you can add cfl's one or two at a time without dropping down $300 to get started.Over time you will for sure spend just as much on cfl's as you would on a hps system.

you can get quality hps full systems for around $80 i have a 600w one that i paid $85 for and im pulling 20+oz each grow with.

i spend my electric is $0.15 per 1kwh so one full grow will only cost me just over $100 per 8 week lighting at 12/12.

if you were to run cfl for the same amount of time would cost you just over $25, but the extra $75 you could have 3-4 times more bud and better quality.

i know some people that run cfl lights and complain about paying that much for cfl but they will go out and buy $20 bags maby 3-4 times a week.

im not judging neither and the reason im telling you this is because i started of with cfl and believe me when you switch to hps you will be amazed!

Back
Top Bottom