Need help with topping, first timer, pics

GodtyrLoki

Hey guys, I was just about to top a few of my plants to see what happens compared to the ones I'm not topping ... now I have never done this before so I am just looking for some advice of where to cut ect ect. I have watched a ridiculous of videos and read a tremendous amount on this but I just want some advice from the growers here to make sure I'm understanding it.

20190207_133207.jpg

Hey guys, I was just about to top a few of my plants to see what happens compared to the ones I'm not topping ... now I have never done this before so I am just looking for some advice of where to cut ect ect. I have watched a ridiculous of videos and read a tremendous amount on this but I just want some advice from the growers here to make sure I'm understanding it.

20190207_133207.jpg
Perfect...

20190207_133207.jpg
Perfect...

I top always. Check my journal. Sometimes you get 3 or 4 branches is you FIM. Bonus! Best advice I can give you is use sharp scissors (using your fingers to gently pinch it off works good too) and just go for it! No hesitation! Beauty is pain right?

Back
Top Bottom