I have some questions about my first plant

B0bb

420 Member
Hey guys, im new here, its my first time growin weed. My plant is now 2 weeks old and i have some questions. I want to know if its a sativa or indica or something else, the strain ect...
Its 2-3 weeks old and the stamp is long and thin, when i watch growing videos i see bigger leaves thicker stemp and not that tall, so i want to know if its normal. Big thanks guys from lebanon ♡

Attachments

• 15501364011185988914237073083849.jpg
    15501364011185988914237073083849.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 93
Hey guys, im new here, its my first time growin weed. My plant is now 2 weeks old and i have some questions. I want to know if its a sativa or indica or something else, the strain ect...
Its 2-3 weeks old and the stamp is long and thin, when i watch growing videos i see bigger leaves thicker stemp and not that tall, so i want to know if its normal. Big thanks guys from lebanon ♡
Hi Bobb, Welcome. Your plant is coming along nicely. I can't tell what it is but have fun growing ! Keep checking in and consider a journal so we all can enjoy your grow and talk about it.

Welcome Bobb. Your plant looks healthy but you need to offer more light. Your stem is long and skinny because your plant is stretching trying to get closer to the light. This should be corrected right away before it starts falling over. As Stoneotter already suggested you should start a grow journal. That way we will be able to help more.

You should bury your girls stem, to just under the leaves in your growing medium. All of the little hairs you see on your stem are potential root sites. Stretch is normal as they come out of their shell, itll slow down. Do yourself a favour though and bury her deeper, being careful not to damage her thin stalk.

You should bury your girls stem, to just under the leaves in your growing medium. All of the little hairs you see on your stem are potential root sites. Stretch is normal as they come out of their shell, itll slow down. Do yourself a favour though and bury her deeper, being careful not to damage her thin stalk.
Thankss man i learned something newww

Thankss man i learned something newww
No problem. Very few plants dont stretch. I've only ever seen one that kept stretch to a minimum and that was a company called Sensible Seeds - Old man's socks LOL. One pheno anyway. I donated the plants to my brother and he killed them, so I have no idea how they turned out.

Back
Top Bottom