Need Help!

TraumatizZed

My plant is 3days old and on of them have lil yellowish colors at the tip.. What should I do they just babies??? Onemore thing How often should I water my babies... I look in grow facts but the didn't really say. I just don't want to over water them, I beem givin them water like everyday r so. They are 3days old...:ganjamon::passitleft::passitleft:

I have it in some gOoOd soil man... O yea how much do I suppose to water my 3day old babies?:ganjamon:

a simple way to tell if watering is needed is to look at the leaves, are they drooping, even slightly? Also, stick your finger about an inch into the soil to check for moisture. Hope that helps a bit

Well yea it feels moist... I just didn't want to be over watering them because they jusss babies in a cup.... So what does that mean when one of them have lil yellowish colors at the tip on the leaf?

Yea they are in white paper cups and yes I have holes in them... They only have like 4 leaves... Okay somebody help! i been told 3things about light... I was told that I need to keep my babies in light for 24hours till 2 weeks is that true? Then I was told to keep them in light for 18 hours and off for 6 hours... Please tell me before my babies die for no reason... They are 4days old

24/0 until they are at least 12"-18" tall, then switch to 12/12 for sexing and flowering...little white hairs=female, little clumps of green balls=male

Yellowing tips could mean over fertilization. What kind of fert are you using? Look at the N-P-K numbers on the label to check how hot your fert is. You should not even have to fertilize them until they are a few weeks old either. Just let them grow, and watch them closely...they will tell you what you need and when.
In the mean time, read, read and then read some more on how to properly grow cannabis...that's the best advice I can give you.

^ yea jimbo, i knew shit about growing before this website. I just kept my head down and researched. E-books work wonders as well. If you can find them that is.

Okay thanks everyone... They are growing fast , i'm keepin my babies under the light for 24 hours till time... About the yellowish stuff of the tip, she seem to be out growing it now so...

Back
Top Bottom