Need input

Treeibus

Im going to post some pics of my grow if anyone has any input on anything I could change to make my grow better please post reply
20200529_085602.jpg
20200529_085622.jpg
20200529_085652.jpg
20200529_085717.jpg
20200529_085747.jpg

They are a bit to close together as these lovelies are going to get bigger 'n' bushy...

I might even suggest using a mulch of few inches thick around the plants to help keep the moisture in the ground for a longer period of time whilst in prolonged periods of dry weather.

They are a bit to close together as these lovelies are going to get bigger 'n' bushy...

I might even suggest using a mulch of few inches thick around the plants to help keep the moisture in the ground for a longer period of time whilst in prolonged periods of dry weather.
I have already noticed there going to be to close together .... is there anything i can do about that other than LST them?

Well if you know the strain of the plant & seed breeder i might just check out how big these plants may get !

Potential you could end up with 2 meter plus size plant with 4 of them growing in less than 18 inches space which could lead to problems.

I would find more space, dig up with intact root ball transplant water in well & hope for the best, either that or give some plants away to buddies or go gorilla style in the out back with some plants & hopefully the critters won't eat em.

Well if you know the strain of the plant & seed breeder i might just check out how big these plants may get !

Potential you could end up with 2 meter plus size plant with 4 of them growing in less than 18 inches space which could lead to problems.

I would find more space, dig up with intact root ball transplant water in well & hope for the best, either that or give some plants away to buddies or go gorilla style in the out back with some plants & hopefully the critters won't eat em.
Ya these plants are from bag seed.. I have no clue what is what.. LOL the seeds i have are saved from all best buds I've ran across in the past few years...I'll prob try to transplant some of the small ones I will keep updates coming..thanks for ur input @Fuzzy Duck

Back
Top Bottom