Check this out input wanted

Yeah, and then they start asking how it can grow under the sun if you don't have any electricity ;)

Cannabis - believe it or not - was doing fine outdoor for 20 thousand years or so, and it will veg fine unless I missed something :) It finishes its vegetative growth around August, sometimes September and then starts budding!
i know the plant has been around forever but with us putting all are fingers in it it has changed and I'm sure it can't survive in the wild like it use to. I'm sure if i put a seed in the ground and just watered it it would most likely die cause its been crossed and it dan has changed a lot. But then again I'm sure I'm wrong cause i really don't know crap.maybe ill just throw a seed in the ground and see what happens. ill just water it with my hose and never give it any nutes and see what happens with it.

i know the plant has been around forever but with us putting all are fingers in it it has changed and I'm sure it can't survive in the wild like it use to. I'm sure if i put a seed in the ground and just watered it it would most likely die cause its been crossed and it dan has changed a lot. But then again I'm sure I'm wrong cause i really don't know crap.maybe ill just throw a seed in the ground and see what happens. ill just water it with my hose and never give it any nutes and see what happens with it.

...that's almost how I'm growing mine .. there is some base nutrients for seedlings in my soil, and I still had some fertilizer left over from my lawn .. neither catered to MJ. I do not intend to use any other nutrients, unless a deficiancy pops up. My water comes from the tap, sits a few hours and that's it.

I think nutrients are more of an issue with hydro. Unless you have the poorest soil around, or soil for a specific situation, it should grow. A friend of me once popped seeds into no-nutrient soil, and had the plants in low light conditions all their life .. they lived (and offcourse yielded nothing)

Back
Top Bottom